Chapter 30: In love

Celestia could hardly sleep for an hour or so when she was woken up by Camorra. "Wake up sleepy head! Its my wedding today!" Camo shook Celestia out of her slumber. "Alright, alright I'm up. What time is it?" Camo handed Celestia a cup of tea, "It's noon."

Celestia spat the tea, "What on earth is this?" Camo smiled, "It's a herbal mix tea for stress."

"Spare me Camo, Spare me..." Celestia got up and walked towards the bathroom. After a long peaceful bath she felt much better. By the time Camo was done blabbering about how important the day was for her it was almost four.

"Camo we should leave you get married in two hours." Celestia said as she waited for her at the doorstep. Camo hurried down, "Sorry Celly, I was just making sure I have everything." Both the girls apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

"Celly, the dress? We didn't take it!" Camo started to panic. "Camo the dress is with Mrs. Malfoy now stop the blabbering and come on." The girls walked in, Narcissa met them at the entrance, "There you are! Looking lovely dear as always. Come on now I have put your dress in the guest room so you can make a grand entrance from there into the lavish ceremony. Also I have Trixy there she will help you get ready." Camo and Celestia walked towards the guest room. "Hello Miss Williams, Miss Hamilton I am Trixy!" Camo smiled, "Help me get the dress out and my hair oh god, I hope it all goes well!" Celestia looked at the two panicky women, more like one woman and half elf. "You girls continue, I will be back later I need a good cup of tea."

"Miss Hamilton needs tea, Trixy could get miss some tea." Celestia stopped her, "NO Trixy and please call me Celestia. Anyway You help her out, I will get the tea myself."

Celestia walked out of the guest room and entered the kitchen. She made herself some tea and was sipping it while leaning on the counter and staring out of the window watching the rush and chaos.

"Hello, you need something Celestia?" Celestia turned to see it was Narcissa. "Nothing, thank you Mrs. Malfoy."

"Its Narcissa, and did you meet Severus? Did he tell you...anything?" Celestia was confused she shook her head, "No, he hasn't said anything."

Narcissa rolled her eyes, "Men! Too proud for their own good. Anyway I haven't got anyone from Camorra's side in the wedding."

"Well Camorra didn't really know her real parents, she was adopted when she was little by the caretaker of the orphanage. Aunty Darla and Uncle Rob they were orphans themselves. After a car accident took their life she didn't really have a family. Except for my grandmother and me ofcourse."

Narcissa seemed a little surprised, "I thought you came here as Severus' date. But I guess I was wrong. Now hurry up go check on the bride make sure she is fine. The ceremony will begin soon."

Celestia sighed and walked back. And when she entered she stopped at the entrance of the room staring at her best friend who wore a beautiful white gown with tiny white embellishments around her neckline and waist. Her hair was tied halfway making them fall effortlessly over her shoulders with a white veil snugly pinned. "You look beautiful Camo!" Celestia hugged her friend.

"Celestia, I know I have already asked you to do a lot of things for me but can I just ask one more thing from you?"

Celestia smiled, "Ask away, Princess!"

"Will you walk me down the aisle? You are the only family I have left." Celestia couldn't help but let a stray tear fall. "Yes, I-I would love to."She hugged her friend tightly.

"Come on now I will go get dressed."

*