Chapter 23: Witches vow

Celestia stopped and thought for a moment, what the hell was she turning into, playing with his emotions this wasn't her, she was never so sinister!
"What's wrong with me?" She cursed under her breath still lost in her thoughts.
"Nothing I can see." Celestia snapped out when she heard Severus.
"What are you thinking about?" she could only smile, "Nothing important." They finally reached the dinning room and sat at the dining table. Mrs. Prince arrived precisely one minute before twelve. She walked towards the main chair which was at the beginning of the table and sat down. She gestured Carina to bring the food.

The food appeared almost instantaneously. They began to eat. After the meal was done Mrs. Prince walked towards Celestia. "Walk with me Miss Hamilton, just Miss Hamilton." Severus was to get up as well but stopped. Celestia's heart was racing she felt it would pop out any second. She walked behind Mrs. Prince into the study. Patricia gestured Celestia to sit.

"So is Severus your fling for the month?" Celestia just looked at her, "Excuse me?" Patricia rolled her eyes.

"The Malfoy's have told me a lot about you girl."
Celestia huffed, "The Malfoy's  huh, what do they even know about me?"

Mrs. Prince walked towards a bookshelf and pulled out a rather thick book. Then she placed the book in front of Celestia. "Open it." Celestia took the book in her hand boy it was heavy she opened it, inside the book was a velvet bag she took the bag and opened it. Inside the bag were galleons, a sum of them. Celestia looked at them then looked at Mrs. Prince in confusion.

"This is the price I am willing to pay you to stay away from Severus for tomorrow evening." Celestia got up and threw the bag on the desk, "The Malfoy's must have told you some cock and bull story about me but let me tell you something Madam Prince I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS!" Celestia turned to walk away but Mrs. Prince magically locked the door. Celestia removed her wand and turned.

"Miss Hamilton, you care for him don't you?" Celestia hesitated then nodded.
God this senile witch was more evil then she had anticipated!
"Then for his sake please make me a promise. Please." Patricia raised her hand towards Celestia. Celestia thought for a minute then walked forward and shook her hand. When she tried to pull away Mrs. Prince held her hand. "We are witches Miss Hamilton, we make vows not vague handshake promises." Celestia took in a sharp breath. "Alright." Mrs. Prince smiled. She removed her wand. "Miss Hamilton you promise to not mention anything about you two having any feelings for eachother or that you are together at tomorrow's Christmas ball to anyone who may be attending. You won't at any cost tell Severus of our little arrangement. And you shall let him meet whoever I wish for him to meet without interfering. Do you vow to it?" Celestia gulped audibly. "Ye...yes." A pearly string floated from the wand and sealed the bond.

 "Don't worry Miss Hamilton this is not an unbreakable vow but I would recommend caution as to break a witches bond will prove to be brutal not deadly but brutal

"Don't worry Miss Hamilton this is not an unbreakable vow but I would recommend caution as to break a witches bond will prove to be brutal not deadly but brutal..." Celestia looked towards the manipulative old witch. She felt so disgusted first being humiliated with the bribe and now making a vow what was she even thinking!! She sprinted out of that study cause if she had stayed any longer she wouldn't have hesitated to hex that old witch right there and then to think on what she just agreed to do, oh Merlin she was in deep trouble! She was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice the person in front of her. She walked right into Severus. He held her, "Celestia, are you okay?" Celestia nodded. Then walked towards the door and out. She called out to Bernhard.