Chapter 20: Shopping spree

Celestia was in her room's private kitchen, she was now dating Severus Snape. But all her thoughts came to a standstill when she remembered the last conversation she had with Skeeter.

-Flashback-

"You will not threaten me you witch! I'm doing something so inhuman to such a kind person, you have no idea! So don't you dare!"

Rita started laughing, "Are we talking about the same person, sweetie? If you mean to tell me Severus Snape is kind, you are off your rockers. You call yourself a journalist and you don't know a thing about him! Try talking to his old students maybe you will get your answer, or even try and talk to the ones who were rescued from the death eater attacks that took place. Don't listen to his pity story, see the facts."

-Flashback ends-

Maybe I should do a background check what is the harm in it, she thought. Celestia walked towards her bedroom grabbed her purse and coat and opened the door. She walked towards McGonagall's office. "Dolly beads." The griffin moved she stepped on the stairs which took her to the entrance of the headmistress' office she proceeded to knock on it. "Enter!" Celestia walked quickly. "Oh good morning, Celestia! Have a seat." Celestia walked towards the desk. "Good morning, headmistress. I was wondering is it possible for me to get the list of the ex-students? It's for my book I need a feedback on Hogwarts and the professors from them." Minerva thought for a while. "I think it can be arranged. Why don't you meet Severus he is the deputy headmaster, he has the list of the students also of the previous years." Celestia thanked her then walked towards the dungeon, "It always has to be him, every bloody time." She entered the potions classroom Severus was clearing the dirty shelves he was frantically working. "Severus!" He turned, "Good, you're here I wanted to inform you we are to leave tomorrow to go my grandmother's place. And you might want to carry a dress with you. My grandmother is one of those typical pureblood who is sorely against muggle inventions and clothing." Celestia could only nod. "I actually needed..." Severus cut her half sentence, "Also, she tends to be extremely strict. We can't tell her as yet that we are dating. Although we ourselves came to know yesterday. Anyhow make sure you have wizard clothing nothing muggle. I repeat nothing muggle!" Celestia walked towards him, "Severus I understa..." She was cut again. "I completely forgot I have to buy her favourite candy, how could I forget such an important thing! Celestia you have to take something for her you can't go empty handed she will be very disappointed. Maybe we should go shopping and buy something, I can't really remember what she likes anymore..." Severus kept on talking about his grandmother, Celestia tried to say something but he would just subdue her and continue to blabber. Celestia had had it, he wasn't shutting up so she had to do something. She walked closer to him and kissed him. Sealing his lips with her own. Severus gasped still wanting to say something but Celestia wasn't going to let that happen. She kissed him pushing him behind till he was balancing his weight on the table behind him. His arm snaked around her waist as her's around his neck. The warmth was shared. There was nothing subtle in this kiss it wasn't as gentle as it use to be. Severus was lost in it when suddenly..."Severus I..." Minerva walked in the classroom. The couple broke away. And looked towards the door. "I think Celestia must have told you why she is here. Anyhow sorry for interrupting."

Minerva turned to leave then stopped and looked back at the couple,