The Bet Ends Here

Start from the beginning

  "And why is that?" I ask. This can't be good.

  "Oh, no reason." He says.

  "Okay, what are you hiding from me Louis?" I ask.

  "I am not hiding anything! Promise!" He says.

  "Okay then! So you'll be fine if we switch back in 15 minutes here?" I ask him.

  "15 minutes?" He asks in a low voice.

  "Yeah, something wrong with that?" I ask him.

  "No, no. Nothing at all. I was just thinking, isn't that like 3 and a half hours too early? That's not the 24 hour rule!" He says.

  "Since when have you been one for rules?" I ask him.

  After that there was silence, which only meant One Thing. He was defeated.

  "I'll be there in 15 and so will the girls." I say to break the silence.

  "Okay. Bye." He says.

  "Bye! See you soon!" And with that, I hung up.

  "Alright girls! Let's go see Louis!" I say as they cheer with joy.

  ~15 MINUTES LATER~

  On the walk there we talk mainly about how suspicious we were of Louis, and what he might have done. Most of the things we were saying were so unrealistic though. Hopefully he'd never do them.

  As we approached the house, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Soon after we saw a worried Louis, who was trying to cover it.

  "Hey girls! How has your morning been?" He asked with a shaky voice.

  "Good, good. Can I see Josh?" I ask, hoping he's still alive.

  "Um, yeah. Sure." He turns around then yells, "JOSH!!!!!"

  Not long after that there's a little boys head poking out the door frame. "JILLIAN!" He yells, then jumps into my arms.

  "Hey little man. How was your time with Louis?" I ask him.

  "Awesome! I made a tornado!" He says enthusiastically.

  "What do you mean?" I ask, struck with confusion.

  "Come and look!" He says and takes my hand.

  I look back and Louis has his face in his hands and he's shaking it. Oh no... This is probably going to end really bad for me. And him, mostly him.

  He takes me into the living room, and there's feathers everywhere. Then we go to the kitchen, and there's flour, bananas, apples, bread, and nuts everywhere also. In the dining room there's mud all over the dining table. While all of this is happening, I can only think One Thing: I AM GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!

  I walk back in the living room to find Louis and his sisters looking at the VERY big mess. Louis catches my eye and walks in my Direction. "Jillian, I am so sorry. I woke up and went downstairs and all of this happened, and I tried to clean it up and-" I cut him off before he can say anymore of his crap.

  "I don't want to hear your excuses, alright? You are going to clean this up. Then after that we're going to go get pizza, because I win." I say with a smirk.

  Louis laughs and puts his hands on the back of his head. "Alright..."

  I feel a tap on me, and I turn around and Lottie is standing right next to me. She motions for me to lean down, and as I do she cups her hand around my ear and her face. "Remember the dare." She whispers.

  Oh, yeah. I had to kiss him. I copy and her actions. "Do I have to kiss him on the lips?"

  She nods her head, then I stand up. How could I forget that I had to kiss him? Oh, that's right. He absolutely ruined my house 

   "Louis, come with me. I need to-" I look at the girls and they're all snickering with each other. "Talk to you." I say through gritted teeth.

  "Okay?" Louis says.

  I walk into the dining room with Louis trailing behind me. "So, what did-" Before he could finish his sentence, I pull him in and put my lips on his. He snakes his hands on my waist. I don't know how to describe it really. Maybe the word I'm looking for is... Sensational?

  I pull back, breaking the kiss. "Come on. Let's get all of this cleaned up." I say as I walk back in the living room.

  Huh. Maybe Louis isn't that bad after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  OMG OMG THEY KISSED OMG! AND she's starting to 'Change Her Mind' about Louis! Don't get me wrong, she's still madly in love with Tyler. Sorry.

  I keep forgetting to tell you guys this is all in 2010. I know that Blurred Lines came out in 2013, but with the situation she was in? It just felt right.

  Guess what? I have a new idea for a new Zany fan fic! Woot woot! I got an approval from @nouiscocoa, so it's all good. I don't know when I can upload it tho. Maybe after one of these r finished. Don't worry. I won't delete them. I'm not a TRADER unlike @nouiscocoa!

  Comment! Xx

  Vote! Xx

  Follow! Xx

  ~Ashlyn Malik