"I hope it's nothing bad." I said.

"Me too."

Marco and Andy came back, their faces not giving us any information of what they just discussed. They sat back down in their original seats. Marco put his arm around me like he had before.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"My abuela is sick and my mom wants us to go see her. Thing is, we can't really afford it."

"What do you mean? Where does she live?"

"Puerto Rico."

"Wow. Uh, when does she plan on going?"

"She's thinking maybe next month."

"Okay. How long will you be gone for?"

"Maybe two or three weeks. It depends."

Valentines Day!!

It came time for us to get ready for our date. I showered and dressed in faded jeans, and a purple t-shirt. I slipped on a blue Hollister sweatshirt. I put on my lo pro vans and went downstairs to get the twins ready to go over Kassia's. I slipped on their coats and gloves. I packed their baby bag, by then Marco was ready to go.

I buckled the twins into their car seats and we headed to Kassia's. She was standing in the door waiting for us. I got out and waved to her. She came out and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much for baby sitting." I said.

"My pleasure. Is their anything I need to know?"

"They only need to eat one more time tonight. I put jars of food, formula, and a bag of cheerios. You can give them any of those. They're going to be really hard to get to sleep since they're in a new place, but give them a bottle and they should be out like a light. Don't let them get into anything, and if you need anything call us."

"Okay."

I handed her the twins and she waved to us once more before going inside. Marco continued driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"First, we're going ice skating."

"I love ice skating!"

"I know, that's why we're going."

Marco parked in the parking lot and we headed inside the ice skating rink. It wasn't that crowded and the ice looked renewed. We walked over to the desk and we got our shoes.

"I didn't know you can ice skate." I said.

"Of course. Where else would I take a girl I was dating in the winter time?" I gasped and gave him a small shove. "I'm just kidding. I actually used to come here when I was younger. My parents always brought me."

"That's nice."

We got on the ice and Marco held my hand. The last time I was here was with my friends. That was back when Justin and I were sort of dating. It's my first time here with Marco. That was before I knew what Justin had planned for Marco. Before, he became my ex-friend.

"What are you thinking about?" Marco asked me, breaking my thoughts.

"Nothing important. What's after this?"

"We just got here." He chuckled.

"I know, I'm just wondering."
"We have dinner reservations at the May Flower Hotel. I even rented a room."

"Ooh, sounds like fun." I giggled and he kissed the top of my head.

Andy's P.O.V*

I walked through the mall with Katie by my side. I hate that she's leaving in two days. It feels as though she just got here. Maybe I can start our relationship back up. She come visit whenever she wants, so it could be an easy long distance relationship.