"I don't wanna lose her."

"My nigga, just talk to her. We all know you care and probably would take a bullet for Shay at this point. You owe it to her to talk to her about it."

He nodded leaning back into the couch beside me. We both remained quiet and just silently passed the blunt back and forth until there wasn't nothing left of it. I patted Bryce's head before getting up and heading towards the door. Bryce was my best friend and I would do anything in the world for him because he was my nigga. I just hope he gets his shit together, and fast. 

I slipped out the wide open door but not before hearing Bryce say; "I hope you right T."

Shay's POV

"Oh baby...not there! You know that's my spot...don't do it!"

My eyes quickly snapped open to see the dark chocolate face of Tyke. Tyke was curled up in a ball in the lounge chair with a white blanket draped over him. The funny part was he had now popped his thumb into his mouth. Oh I am so gonna make fun of him for that later. How long has he been here? Wait..where is here exactly? I sat up in what I presumed the bed and instantly regretted it. My head was pounding like I had my own personal dummy boy beating against my skull. Despite the pain I sat up against the headboard. 

Then I noticed that I wrapped in the too familiar silk sheets. I was at Bryce's house, minus one Bryce. I was still fully clothed besides my converses which was sitting neatly against the door.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I muttered rubbing my temples.

All I remember was Tyke and Jay feeding me drink after drink at...what was his name again? Fenix? Yeah Fenix's party and next thing I remember is Bryce scooping me up in his arms. Everything else just draws up a blank. This is why I didn't drink. Never, never, never ever again. Shoving  the covers off of me, the warm breeze comforted me. But also stirring up a little bit of nausea in my stomach. A loud grunt came from below me and I look to find Ant laying down on the floor, with my foot in his face.

"Do you mind removing your funky ass foot from my face, please?" he grumbled.

I chuckled a little. It hurt to laugh. "Sorry, didn't see you there."

Ant eyed me with those hypnotic blue orbs of his as he sat up slowly. "Why didn't you and Tyke sleep in one of the other rooms?" I asked.

He yawned. "Because it was our orders to not to let you out of our sight. And Bryce probably would have killed us if he found one of us sleeping in the bed beside you."

I nodded. "What happened last night? Where's Bryce?"

"Wassup with all the questions this early in the morning?" Ant groaned running his big hands over his face. "Well I'm just gonna give you what I know because to be honest I don't remember much of anything from last night besides getting fucked up, laughing at you being fucked up and when the whole situation went down."

"What situation?"

Ant shook his head. "I think it's better for you to talk to Bryce. When he got home he just brushed past us and went in his office. He hasn't been out since."

I signed, this was obviously not good at all. Without shaky legs I began to attempt to stand up. Ant obviously noticed my struggle and helped me keep my balance. He told me to hold still and that he'll be right back. A minute passed by and Ant emerged from the bathroom door with two small blue pills and a glass of water. 

"Take these, it'll help with the hangover." he instructed.

I took the pills in my hand and the urge to vomit came over me again. "What about the puking part?" I asked  after swallowing the pills down.