24- Home Sweet Home+ Sequel A/N

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So... what was happening in here?" He slyly asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Umm hmmm." Diana said, with a smirk of her own.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Is there something you need?" I ask irritated.

"Oh yeah! Your mom said to get everything in the car, it's time to go." Diana said.
----------------------------------

It been 8 hours. Were about to land. I can't wait to get off the plane. I need to let me wolf out. He's been on edge ever since we got to the Bahamas. I want to run and feel the Earth beneath me. I want to feel the dirt beneath my paws, feel the wind on my face, and not care about anything.

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing shortly. Please put on your belts and stay in you're seats. Thank you for choosing American Airlines."

I did exactly what she said and soon enough we landed, safe and sound.

--------------------------------

The car pulled up to our pack house. The whole pack was standing outside welcoming us. I quickly greeted them and went to my room. Man, I was exhausted. I close my eyes, and soon feel the bed dip next to me. I open my eyes to see J next to me.

A smile makes it way towards my face, and I kiss her cheek.

We both just lay there in a comfortable silence, and soon I fall asleep.

(Diana P.O.V)

I look down at my belly. I would have never thought that I would have child this soon. But it's okay. I will have a family.

As I started telling my family that I'm pregnant they started to congratulate me. My cousins on the other hand congratulated me in a whole different way.

(2 weeks ago...)

I got home. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I saw my family sitting in the living room and watching TV. I figured this would a good time to tell them.

"Hey guys." I greeted.

I heard a bunch of 'Welcome back's.

"So I have to tell you all something." I nervously said.

They waited for me to continue.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

They all jumped up and congratulated me and gave me hugs.

After telling them I went to the bathroom. When I came out I saw a couple of my cousins in the hall.

A smile was shown from my face. I walked up to them and they smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So, your pregnant?" They asked.

I nodded.

"Congratulations!" They said.

I thanked them.

"Sooo, you're not a virgin anymore?" My cousin Brett asked.

A gasp escaped from my mouth.

They all started laughing at me.

"I'm messing. Even though we know you're not a virgin anymore...well everyone knows." He said, smirking once more.

I playfully started hitting him on the arm .

(Present)

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it revealing a very tired Sam.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm tired and I really want to lie down." He said.

"Of course." I said and let him in.

He jumped onto the bed and spread out like a starfish. I looked at him and started laughing. He looked up at me and smiled.

"What's so funny?" He asked amused.

"Nothing." I said back, trying to make my most serious face.

He pulled me onto the bed with him.

"I love you Diana." He said.

"I love you too Sam."
+++++++++++

I know that was short but I needed to give you something.

Sequel Information: I counted up all the Yes and No's. I counted from comments and messages, also from previous chapters. In total there was 257 Yes's and 63 No's. There's a huge difference and therefore there will be a sequel. But I won't write it right away after I'm don't MBIMM. I will write it after I finish a couple of my other stories. Please check those out too.

Thank you to those of you who voted.

Have a great day mah lil idjits!
XoXo~ PrincessPeaz