prolouge

Seo Andrea, half American, half Korean. A high schooler; her life is simple, she had friends here and there, but not tons. One time, she met a guy a year older than him. One of her friends is close to him, they're cousins, to be exact.

She found him cute, he's not famous like any other guys. He's from a section that is kind of underrated, if you say. He has a group of friends, she knew this because she always stares at him during breaks.

The school's trip came, her friend, which is his cousin said that they will go, Andrea, even though having a thing for the guy, she didn't want to go. She just didn't feel like it.

The night before the school trip, she tweeted the initials of the said guy, "ykh" with a heart emoji next to it. Minutes later, she received two notifications.

Yu Jin liked your tweet
Yu Jin tweeted you : oh gosh do I know who this is? (a/n: let's just say twt works like this)

Oh, she thought. She forgot that his cousin was following her on Twitter.

in reply to Yu Jin
Andrea: no no no, not really hehe

And so, because of that tweet Yu Jin messaged her.

Yu Jin: hey Andrea! Is your tweet about Kihyun?

Andrea: I really don't know haha, why?

Yu Jin: don't be so indenial! It's kinda obvious that you have a crush on him!

Andrea: how come?

Yu Jin: the way you look at him during breaks and when you always find him when you are going to our classroom.

Oh yes, Jin is Kihyun's cousin and they are on the same year. That makes Jin an unnie (yes Yu Jin's a girl obviously) to Andrea but she's not into those kind of formalities so they just talk like they are born on the same year.

Andrea: no, I was looking for you

Yu Jin: don't deny!

Andrea: fine, yes. I have a crush on him, is it a big deal?

Yu Jin: omg finally! Yes it is I'm telling him right now!!

Andrea: what the heck no!!

Yu Jin: too late my dear, I already told him and he's gonna chat or tweet you anytime soon.

And that is how Seo Andrea's Twitter notifications blew up, all because of Kihyun's classmates tweeting her, because Jin probably sent the message on their section's group chat, on the night before the school trip until one different notification popped up at the top of her phone's screen. It was from Facebook.

Facebook
one message from Yoo Kihyun

"Oh god," she mumbled. Her tweet sure gained a lot of attention, and it gained his attention

unedited

hi it's me again with another story, it's my own idea so this will probs be shitty asf sORRY anyways, this story is based on what happened in real life (I will not state whose life it is lol) so yeah this is angst i think ?? I don't know lol yea that's all I hope you'll read this until the end hehe

plagiarism is a crime
copyright younghoe-
all rights reserved 2016

// this will probably have slow updates because school is near //

I decided to publish this before the idea leaves my mind hehe

started:  2017 

ended: -

rude : yoo kihyun [monsta x] ff