act IV - prologue.

Day 1

"Make sure you are at the door in five minutes I can't risk anyone seeing me." I could hear a faint voice in the distance. Where was I? I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I felt as if I had no energy. I could hear the noises from the outside. I knew I was in a closed space because it felt stuffy and I knew that I was in a car just because I could hear the car moving.

After a few moments of trying I manage to wake up only to be subject to no light at all. Well at least that means I'm most likely in the trunk of the car. I look around with the best of my ability to find a lever that can open the trunk from the inside. A few months ago when my grandmother and I were stressing about those letters that were sent to us, Zayn made sure to tell us that if something would happen to us we'd have to learn how to escape just in case. He showed me that there is a lever that car manufactures put in so that people who are locked in the trunk can escape.

"Found it!" I whisper to myself when I find the lever. Before I bring my hand to the lever the car slows down and I realize that we are parking. I pull the lever quickly and as soon as the trunk door pops open I climb out. The adrenaline kicks in and I jump out of the moving car and start running away from the car.

"Get back here." I don't look back and I keep running because this is my one chance to get out of here. I feel a hand grip my arm and I am thrown back against a body. I look up to see the devil himself. He grips my arm tightly before bringing the same cloth from earlier to my mouth. "Don't move I rather not hide a body in the near future."

With that I slowly lose consciousness and everything fades to black.

---

"Wake up little missy," someone whispers into my ear. I then feel a kick against my side and I groan. "Wake up!"

I open my eyes and look around to see I am in a room with no windows and I am currently on a mattress on the floor. I scoot up and sit against the wall bringing my knees to my chest in defense. I look up to see a random guy who is at least over six and a half feet and very muscular standing next to the bed.

"Are you going to get up or not?" Before I could say anything he takes me by the arm and drags me out the doors. I scream and try to get him off of me but his grip was too tight and I couldn't get out of it. He drags me and pushes me into the bathroom before giving me a look as if I should go. "Are you going to go or not?"

I look and see that there is a toilet and a sink but no shower anywhere. I turn back to him before saying. "Can you not look?"

I handle my business before I am dragged back to my cell. He throws me into the room causing me to fall onto the hard ground. "Get used to it princess you're going to be in here awhile." I flinch when the door slams and I am left in the dark. There is a small sliver of light coming from the roof. I look at it and my fingers bask in the small light. This will probably be my only chance at light. This sliver of light just might be my only chance.

---

i decided to update just this once before i come back from hiatus in two weeks. thank you for sticking with me. i love you all and as a present i uploaded a brand new story called milk and honey coming soon. please check that out because it will most likely be my most dramatic and controversial story i've ever written. love you all.