3.9

remember to vote and comment xx
---

I am looking beautiful. I look into the mirror and fix my hair before touching up my makeup and taking a sip of my water. Charlotte had that it would be a beautiful idea for everyone to be wearing white at the wedding and have it in a garden with white flower pieces, candles and mirrors everywhere. It was quite beautiful and the venue, from the picture Charlotte sent to me, it is breathtaking. I am wearing a white floor length dress and my hair is put down and not in a high pony tail like what I was originally going to do.

I look at the time to see that it was almost time to leave so I leave my room to go to Charlotte's room since I know she is probably about to leave right now. I grab my clutch and my phone before heading out to see her. For the wedding she decided that she only wanted her sister and I to be her bridesmaids while Harry and Zayn surprisingly to be his groomsmen. I was on the floor laughing that Zayn was Liam's groomsmen because even though he has known Liam just as long as I have the fact that I know he came late last night and still hasn't met Harry is hilarious to me. I know when Harry and I were together he was scared of Zayn but now that we're not together, or we are I'm still confused, he must be every scared.

I get to her room and already hear Charlotte telling her sister and mother if they could find her phone. I laugh before knocking on the door. I push the door a little and notice that it was actually open. I walk inside, being that no one was going to open it for me, and see that Charlotte is all finished just looking for her phone. I giggle when I see it is on the foyer table of her hotel room and I grab it before walking over and handing it to her.

"Oh you are a lifesaver and you look so beautiful!" She brings me into a hug.

"No look at you! You look amazing in the dress Char," We both laugh.

"Now come on! I'm getting married and now my mum is getting emotional and I just want to leave the hotel and see the venue." I shake my head because growing up I've come to know that Charlottes mother is a very emotional person so I decide to take the time and comfort her so we could leave already. It sounds rude but I just want this wedding to end already because Charlotte was telling me the food that was going to be at the reception and I am already hungry.

"Hi Rachel." I say leaning on the bathroom counter as she is wiping her tears and laughing.

"Hi love sorry I'm a mess right now just look at me! I'm crying and laughing all at the fact my daughter is getting married." I smile at her and pull her into a hug.

"Come on Rachel, I'm hungry and the faster you stop crying the faster the wedding happens then I can eat!"

"Oh trust me honey I gagged when I found the menu I am starving just thinking about it." We both laugh before I help her out and we leave to go to where Charlotte and her sister Mia were waiting.

"I think she's ready." I say and with that we all leave to go to the waiting car downstairs.

The drive to the venue wasn't that long and after everyone has exited the car I realized that Charlotte is still in the car on her phone texting someone. I look at her and smile knowing its Liam trying to calm down any nerves she's having right now.

"So what is Liam saying?" I ask and she turns around smiling.

"He's telling me how excited he is and how much he is looking forward to calling me his wife."

"Isn't that sweet? Now come on the wedding is happening soon." I take her hand and she grabs it before getting out of the car and following me into the venue. Her mum is waiting for us at the entrance until she is ready to walk through and get married. Her father died when she was younger from cancer and ever since then she has been really close to her mum because she was afraid of losing her too. I knew that one of her fears about getting married was not being able to walk down the aisle with her father but her mum was eager to take the position and give her away.