2.3

make sure to vote and comment xx

---

I wake up to feel an empty bed and the light from the window pouring into the room. I open my eyes to see that I am alone in the bed. I get up and rub my eyes before looking around the room. In the air is the smell of pancakes and I smile. Putting my shoes back on, I head downstairs to see Cath in the kitchen with the chef laughing and cooking up a storm. On the table across from them is a fest of sorts with fruits, bacon, and soon to be pancakes that she is currently cooking. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Cath but she jumps back scaring herself and causing the chef and I to laugh.

"I'll leave you too alone," the chef says before she retreats back to the table to pick up an empty plate from what seems like from someone who just finished eating.

"So how did you sleep?" Cath asks me playing with the ends of my hair.

"I haven't slept that good in days, it feels better with you in my arms," I kiss her forehead before picking up a plate and giving it to her for the pancake that just finished.

"Is Gisele joining us?"

Cath shakes her head no. "She just ate which is why the chef had that empty plate; she had to wake up early since the venue for the show had a few problems with setting up and all that."

"Yeah, I forgot that the show is tomorrow." We grab the plates and go back to the table. The food is amazing and sitting across from Cath is something I am overjoyed to do. She notices me and smiles back. I could get used to seeing that smiling face for long time.

"Just so you know after this I have to go to the venue too, help out with a few things and help Gisele decide about what makeup would look nice with the clothing."

I nod while swallowing the last bite I just took in. "That's fine; I have a very beautiful girl waiting for me back at the hotel."

"Oh." She tenses.

"Yep, she dark, short and chubby," She smiles again knowing who I'm talking about.

"Do you remember what I said the last time curly?" She looks at me and tries to hold in a giggle.

"Always have, always will." 

---

By the time I get back to the hotel after a day of picking up new clothing for shows as well as dropping off Cath I am pretty tired. I have no idea how I managed to waste a day seemingly doing nothing but I did. I already ate so I just strip and get into the shower. The warm water cascades onto my back and I start to wash myself. I freak out when I step out of the shower and see Bailey sitting there. Did this dog watch me shower the entire time? I feel like my personal space has been compromise. Oh god I just flashed a poor dog my naked body what kind of person am I.

I quickly get dressed and bring Bailey to the bed and cuddle with her. "You'll be my substitute Cath for the night I guess." My phone vibrates and I grab it seeing that Cath texted me.

Cath: as you know there is one letter left unopened so tomorrow after the show you get to read it trust me it's both worth the wait but I just need you to read it afterwards

Cath: oh!! and also goodnight and I love you!!!!

I smile at the text and go back to sleep waiting for tomorrow to happen.

---

Outside the venue is nothing but paparazzi and celebrities alike being escorted into the building. Louis directs me to my seat in the front row. I look around me to see past supermodels, other fashion icons as well as owners of other fashion brands. Most of the people didn't just come here for the fashion but also to pay their respect to Ms. Noir as this was the last season she worked on so many are filled with a sense of nostalgia being that they won't see her influence ever again.

The lights go down and the show begins. Models are come down the runway presenting the latest looks. Many of these looks seem to be the classic yet iconic Noir Fashions look but there are a few that are just extremely unique yet magical in a way. The models presenting the clothing seem to stop and a video begins to play of Ms. Noir.

The video is a montage of her life. There is one of her learning how to sail a boat, another of her holding her grandchild and cursing out her son because he is recording her crying, even one of her getting married. All these videos come together and the ending is something no one expected. The video starts to show Ms. Noir playing with a child obviously Gisele but then it starts progressing meaning its as if there was a video of the two from every year.

I am left in shock. Gisele slowly turns from a child to a adult in the video but her face is very familiar, too familiar. No wonder after her parents death she didn't show her face.

"I have to go now and catch my flight to Paris. I love you grandmother," Gisele kisses Ms. Noirs forehead before leaving and waving to her.

"I love you too my Gisele!" The white light from the video expands and its like everyone is blinded from behind the source. A girl walks forward and on the runway going towards the center of the venue and like I said her face was very familiar. I could find that face anywhere because that was the face of my Cath, also known as Gisele Noir.

"Hello I am Gisele Noir and welcome to the new era of Noir Fashions."

---

So yes a plot twist was that Catherine is actually Gisele. It wasn't a huge one like the other ones I have planned but its still something I guess.

So how did you like the update?

How do you think Harry is going to react after the show?

What do you think is going to happen now that Harry know? Do you think it changes their relationship in any way that she was lying about who she was?

Do you think this reveal is why Catherine asked Harry to read the letter after the show?

Thank you for reading xx