Chapter 18:Our Time Never Ends

A/N: Hey my little Night Espers' I am here for one last message. I would like to thank every single one of you for reading this little story. In all honesty I didn't think that this would be such a big part of my life, but Thank you, and I'm very serious when I say thank you. I love you all every single one of you, for being a part of my insane roller coaster of love and death. I barely expected this story to have like 100 views, but we exceeded that and got 1.8K views, I am actually crying over this because I didn't think my work, the work of a 17 year old, would up being so liked and loved. I am kinda sad that it's over now since it was a giant part of my life, but I am seriously crying just to say thank you. Well I'm to take your time off my story just to read this sappy stuff, but thank you if you did. Now I will let you read The Official Last Chapter Of Taking Over My Insanity.~

Rena and Add lived in the outskirts of Hamel, it was almost soothing, of course they got paid by the Villages, and the Dynamos would go shopping every week for them, so the two Time lovers stayed at home always with one another. Rena was rather tired of doing nothing, leaning back she pet her stomach lightly. "Add, I need you!" Add came running in with his entire body coated in water and soap and with the only thing covering him was a small towel, yup bad time to call in the King of Time and Space. Rena blushed and looked down at her lap, "Never mind false alarm!" Add sighed and walked back to his shower, Add had been acting very protective and obedient to everything Rena said, and it tired her. She was like the precious doll that no one is allowed to touch, coming back out within a few minutes Add sat next to Rena now without soap but still completely wet.

Add wrapped an Arm around Rena's shoulder while Rena tried to not let Add's temptations get to her. Add smirked darkly as he grew closer to her neck and blew into it ever so lightly, Rena shuddered instantly, Add placed his hands on her waist and lifted her onto his lap. Rena grew red with color and covered her face with her hands and didn't let Add see her. "Come now Rena, you've seen me naked, yeah only once but hey it's something compared to most people." Rena opened her hands up to only be able to see his face, his hair was dripping still but his pale skin almost glowed and it made her want to touch it. Add held onto her hands and placed them onto his chest, Rena jumped lightly and just looked at Add with a large blush coating her. "Rena we are lovers, don't hide anything from me. I am your husband not even death can do us apart."

Rena sighed and nodded lightly, letting her instincts take control, Rena lowered herself towards Add's lips. When warmth it the two, Rena felt a sudden rush of pain, "A-Add? W-What week is it?" Add was about to say four weeks when he realized what might be happening, quickly gathering the Dynamos and grabbed Rena bridal style. Add quickly opened a time lapse and literally threw Rena inside as he jumped in, "ADD!" Add quickly turned towards Rena making sure she was fine, "Y-Your towel. . ." Add looked down and yup his towel was gone, quickly grabbing Rena, Add ordered the Dynamos to get him any clothing. Add quickly opened many times lapse with Hospitals in it, but he was looking for one in specific. While holding Rena bridal style, within seconds Rena was already holding and scratching at her stomach. "For the love of fuck!", grabbing onto Add by his neck she squeezed tightly, "Get this thing out of me!" Add nodded quickly as he tighten his eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of the one who he knew would help them, the Village Chief of Lanox, Edel and her butler Sebastian.

Add finally did find them as Rena was screaming out curses, Add guided himself towards the opening and passed through gliding about the two. "We need your help!" Edel looked up at the two taking off her glasses, having a deep Crimson come across her face. Sebastian covered the Chief's eyes as Add placed Rena down and as the old Dynamos finally brought his boxers and a lab coat. Quickly putting it on, Add looked at them with almost anger. "Help Her! Rena she needs to give birth, the other Villages already hate us, please you're our only hope. Please save my child." Edel looked at Sebastian and nodded, quickly Sebastian carried Rena towards a bedroom and placed her down on the red bed. Rena screamed as she gripped the sheets with everything she could muster.