Christmas Special: Christmas?

A/N: Okay since it's Christmas, I decided hey why not a Christmas special like any other good old tale.This story will not be anything based off the true story . . .okay Lie ya it will but like all the way at the end of all the madness that I will put our favorite little pair through. Also this has no sexual stuff sorry for some of you Rena pervs, but it's Christmas and this chiz has to be cute so shh! There will be some mistakes cause this is off the top of my head and I really don't want to look back at it after I'm done. And without further ado here we go!!!!!!~

As the pair laid down at the sofa, Rena snuggled into Add's chest as he changed the TV, many Christmas special had popped up and it peaked Rena's mind. "Add?" Add only responded to the little elf with a simple hum, "What's Christmas?" Add looked at Rena, she's probably hundred of years old and yet doesn't know what Christmas? Add looked up into the sky, Christmas for him always did ended badly so it was kinda hard to describe a happy Christmas for him.

"Well. . .Christmas is a holiday where us humans and even some of the spirits celebrate the day for the things that we have. It usually consist of having a large decorative tree in the middle of the living room, presents in the early morning, a little plant hanging above places to give them Christmas kisses called a mistletoe and bright colorful lights everywhere, you know small things for people to get our money." Add wrapped his arm around her leaning body and changed the channel again to find a Christmas classic, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Rena's eyes only watched as she looked at how the Grinch was evil in her eyes but at the end when it all ended beautifully, Rena smiled at the thought of a perfect Christmas in her new home.

Rena stood up and turned towards Add, "Let's have a Christmas!" Add looked at Rena with almost a shocked expression until he relaxed and nodded lightly. "I'll prepare it and you can show me more stuff about Christmas! Common let's get started!" Rena pulled Add up by his arm and pulled him towards the door, "The first things we are going to need is those Trees, then we can fill them with those weird colorful balls!" Add smiled softly at the grin Rena had plastered, he nodded and held her hand as they walked out of the door. Snow had covered most of the forest and Add knew where to find the good trees, Rena wore: a large red coat with matching red earmuffs,mittens and snow boots. Rena turned to look at the insane man and he had wore the same but instead of all red it was all black. Add pulled Rena closer to him to keep them both warm as they walked towards the closest town Hamel.

Rena felt warmth as she entered the small cottage store, she looked around and saw all the beautiful things used to decorate Christmas. Add guided her down the isle and they picked out a number of mistletoe, Christmas ornaments and decorative lights. As Rena kept walking down the isle as Add payed for everything, something came into Rena's view. Rena saw the Christmas Tree Star, she kept staring at the bright crystal star. Add wrapped him arm around Rena's shoulder, taking her out of the daze, "Those are used to be put on top of the tree, you wanna put it on top of our tree?" Rena looked at Add and smiled nodding eagerly, Add sent one of the Dynamos to bring the crystal down gently. The Dynamo placing the star on Rena's hand she hugged the little metal drone, Rena payed for the star and kept holding it close to her not to break it.

"Now for a tree, you head home and I'll bring you the perfect tree okay?" Rena nodded and took the bags and rushed home, Add walked with the snow crunching under her and he walked through the forest to meet with entire field filled with Christmas trees. Taking out a card, he summoned three different individuals that looked like Aisha, Elsword, and Eve. "Okay, you three have one just, don't attack trees if you do I will personally end you. . . but I need the perfect Christmas tree and I need one now." The three split up searched for a tree, Add sat down and looked as his breath became fog. Add heard a screech, and walked to where the sound came from, Add looked at the three bowing their head as they showed Add the 'perfect tree.' Add nodded in approval and summoned them back into their cards, he cut down the tree and the Dynamos carried the large tree back to Add and Rena's home.

Add opened the door and saw Christmas wonderland in him home, Add sighed at how Rena took it seriously. Add smelled the air and smelled sweet with a little bit of cinnamon, making the Dynamos put the tree where Rena had already made a spot ready for the tree. Add walked into the kitchen and saw Rena baking cookies, "Enjoying yourself?" Rena looked up from counter and saw Add, she smiled lightly and took a bit of batter for him to try, "Hmm. . .need some more sugar." Rena poured a spoon more of sugar and mixed it together, took the spoon and let him try. "Just right." Rena smiled and poured the batter into a flat plate and started cutting it into pieces like trees and stars. "Common, I want you to see the tree now." Rena laughed lightly and placed the cookies in the oven and took off her apron and walked towards the living room.

There her eyes grew wide, the Dynamos had started to decorate the top of the tree while the bottom was left for them to decorate. "Oh Add. . .it's perfect." Add took her hand and placed one of the small Christmas ornaments in her hand moved out of her way. Rena placed her small green ornament on the tree and smiled brightly, she turned and hugged Add. "Add. . .thank you for this." Add smiled and hugged her back kissing her cheek, soon enough the entire tree was covered in all the different kind of colors of all shape and sizes. "I think we are done now. Common the cookies are done, lets have some hot chocolate with them." Rena walked to the kitchen to prepare their snack, Add shacked his head and took out the crystal star out of the box and waited for Rena.

Rena had the plate of cookies and hot chocolate with small marshmallows, and Add showed her the star. "I think you forgot the most important part, here." Rena smiled and placed down the food as she took the star, Add held her by the waist and the Dynamos gave them a little boost. Rena placed the star on the top of the tree and looked back at their work, "It's the perfect tree for my perfect girl." Rena smiled and kissed Add on the cheek, Add pulled Rena to the couch as they watched the chimney and soon enough the two slept with the warm with blanket covering their bodies.

Although when the fire went out and darkness and cold surrounded their little wooden home, a noise struck Add awake. He saw a large man placing gifts and presents there while putting small candies into the stockings, Add smiled his Rena will have the perfect Christmas. "I know you are awake Add." Add looked at the man and smiled, "Good old saint nick knows what goes on. And these gifts are for you and that girl you fell for. I'm truly sorry I couldn't give you good Christmas before, but now I can since you tried this time especially for her." Add nodded and yawned cuddling closer to Rena for warmth, Santa placed another blanket on the two and left up the chimney.

Add awoke to another sound in the early morning, "Add! Add!" His Rena had just found the presents and the cookies he had saved later gone, "Oh my gosh! Add look at these! This is amazing, one for me, you . . .and even the Dynamos." Rena kept having her freak out on the gifts and she opened each with careful detail. Add received new mechanic, Rena one of the best bows out in the world and the Dynamos received a cute little bow decoration that Rena was happy to apply. They had received many more gifts, Rena kept smiling as she watched the Dynamos rip through another present for itself.

Add pulled her close, "Hey Rena, ever heard of Santa. He is said to give gifts to good boy and girls. . .I guess we've been good." Rena smiled as she sipped her chocolate as the Dynamos cheered for their new decoration on itself, a candy cane costume set. "Rena. . .I've never had a good Christmas but now. . .I know how it feels to be happy for what I have. I'm Happy I have you, Rena." Rena blushed lightly, suddenly a mistletoe appeared above the two. Rena and Add looked at the little plant and Add smirked, "Saint Nick knows huh. . .Rena you know these are for if two are under it they kiss. Let's have our first Christmas kiss." Rena closed the gaps as their lips intertwined with one another, warmth filled the two as they Dynamos kept their cheers of the gifts. When the two separated, Rena and Add's forehead were against each other. "Merry Christmas, Rena. I love you so much."

Rena smiled brightly with blush covering her face, "Merry Christmas, Add. I love you too."