Chapter 17: Just Us

Add had sent Glave back home, he had went through enough drama, so it was best for him to get some rest at last. Add had placed Rena on their bed, she wasn't really tired but Add forced her to sleep for a few hours, so now here Add was trying to gather enough materials to make a extra room for their child.  "What do you Dynamos think? Purple or Green, or purple and green, or or . . . mix the colors." The New Dynamos took the paint and spread it around quickly and gracefully, the room was coated in the mixture of flower like curves around the room. Add looked around the room, he loved the color base around the room, "Princess is going to love this! Thank you, Dynamos. Now time to make the crib for our child." Add gathered more wood and let the Dynamos place the pieces correctly until Add finally accepted how it looked. 

The New Dynamos rotated around Add, until they were joined by a set more of Dynamos, Add turned around and saw Rena wearing a long green dress

The New Dynamos rotated around Add, until they were joined by a set more of Dynamos, Add turned around and saw Rena wearing a long green dress. "How's my insane man?" Add smiled and walked towards Rena, wrapping his arms around Rena's waist, nuzzling her cheek. Rena giggled giving Add a sweet kiss on his lips, putting his hands on her stomach Add felt a little kick from her stomach. Rena giggled, "She likes you. . .I told you that you would be a good father." Add looked at Rena with a questioning look, "What? I'm the mother I should know what gender my child is."  Add smiled as he placed his face into Rena's neck, his breath hitting her, making her shudder in bliss. 

He was disappointed that Rena wasn't all hormonal and fat, he would have loved seeing a beauty have thorns. Since Rena didn't show like she was pregnant Add didn't mind that, he didn't want anyone knowing she was pregnant it was his child so only he could know until it was born.  Add could sense its power, feel it kick against Rena's stomach, even the Dynamos could tell she was pregnant; if Rena was human, then she technically would be three months pregnant withing only one week. Add was curious about the elf reproductive system, wondering if it was different, but he didn't want to find out like this, either way he was happy that Rena was carrying his child. 

Suddenly the hair at the back of Add's neck stood at its ends, Rena stared at Add, he had his eyes wide as if they would pop out of his eye sockets. "Rena. . .go hide." Rena said his name quietly, it made Add have chills, he didn't want that voice to be soaked in blood. "Rena. . .please for our child's protection, hide." Rena knew instantly that it was serious, nodding quickly she signaled for her Dynamos to come with her, but Add stopped them in their tracks. "You won't need them, I promise you that you will be safe. As long as you are my love, not even a cut would appear on you." Rena just ran to their room and locked it, knowing that wouldn't stop anyone, she hid under the bed thanking to the Priests that the bed sheets were long enough that it hit the ground and hid her perfectly. 

Add waited as every part of his body shook, it wasn't the El team, no Rena scared them off; it was much worse. Add opened the door and out there stood all six priestess, Ignia with a low voice spoke to Add. "We are here for the elf. . ." Add shook his head as he surrounded the cabin with all eight Dynamos. "We're not here for a fight, we just want the elf and then we'll be gone." Add questioned them on why did they needed his Rena and that he had to know since he was her husband. Ignia sighed, "We know about the child and her power. . .far greater than our own and we wish to contain both powers of the mother and the child. Both will be alive and fine, but we can't have them with any source of magic so we will forever drain them of their magic. You won't see them again but be glad that they will be alive." Add looked wide eyed and opened his arms out as if to hit him right at the moment, with a voice filled with poison he screamed out that they will never take his Princess and his child. "Don't make this harder than it has to be, it is lucky enough that we keep them alive do not make us take back out deal and kill both just because you are being unreasonable." 

Add narrowed his eyes growled at the priestesses as he stared at them, "Not even if she was worth a million dollars, I would never betray my wife for a bunch of little girls that don't know how to protect themselves." Ignia levitated into the air and sent meteors of fire towards Add, he couldn't block it the Dynamos were protecting the house and if he moved them the house would go up in flames. Add just stood there not wanting to move, he was ready to take the hit for the safety of his wife. Closing his eyes with great force making sure he didn't run away from this spot, he did feel a sudden wind hitting his cheek. Add opened his eyes quickly to see that Rena had jumped in front of Add, holding her sword and had slashed against the flamed rock.  The rock shattered into nothing but pebbles, Add went wide eyed as he saw Rena turn her head towards him and smile brightly. "Rena. . .don't. . ." 

Rena quickly turned back to the priestesses and gripped against the shattered handle of her sword, lifting the blade upwards Rena charged towards the priestesses. They all jumped away from the elf's slash, Rena looked up at the sky and saw them all send their elements towards Rena. Fire, Water, nature, light, darkness, and wind; Rena narrowed her eyes and placed her hand up to them and a giant green shield formed above her taking every attack with ease. The priestess were shocked that their power didn't work on Rena, Rena lifted her leg only inches off the ground and a sudden bright green platform appeared on the ground. Rena stared up at the priestesses and started running up as the platforms appeared before her feet, as Add followed suit, they were both the same so of course Add could do this too. Rena stood in front of the priests and they were shaking in fear, "Are you people done?" 

The priestesses nodded quickly and hugged within themselves, Rena sighed started walking downwards back into the cabin. Add turned back to the priestesses, "If you're done here, then you can leave. I bet you already know to tell the people of your villages that you have new more powerful protectors, we want at least a monthly amount of ED to come to us by the citizens not much just enough for me to upgrade our dynamos and for our living amount." The priestesses nodded once again and they ran away, Add sighed in relief but then looked towards their home. "Rena Night Esper, come out here this instant!" Rena came out with an almost innocent look as if asking what was wrong, "I told you to hide, and yet you come out and put yourself in danger!" Rena lowered her head lowly in forgiveness, Add quickly grabbed Rena holding her head tightly, "I beg of you don't ever do that again. . .I just want it to be us. You, me and my little angel." 

A/N: Okay there is one more chapter to come before the end of Taking Over My Insanity, I would like to pre-thank any and every person that has read this story, liked and wanted more of this story. If you guy would like to see more of my work, please do tell me cause I already have some ideas but not of Elsword. Like my own work with my own OC's, again thank you for sticking through me this has been the most fun writing since the ship here was hard but I always came back to love writing it.