"Oh how lucky." He narrowed his eyes. I hit his shoulder and he laughed. We all entered the car and Jimin started the car, driving to the amusement park.

"We will be riding every single ride before we go back home." Jimin said.

We got there an hour later and let me tell you, the amusement park was huge. Like, huge-huge. I stared at the rides in awe. I will be riding those death traps? Yay me.

"Let's go!" Yoongi pulled me along with him and we walked over to the ticket stand. We each paid for our own tickets, which I was happy about. Nobody paid for me. I don't want people to spend their money on me.

"Obviously, we have to ride the rollercoaster first." Jimin said. "I'm sitting next to your princess so please hand him over. I'd like to see his reaction when we go down."

"No way, I'm sitting next to him." Yoongi argued.

"Guys guys, I know I'm awesome and all that but please, I'm human too." I smirked. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Fine go. But you're coming with me on the next ride." Yoongi said. I nodded. Jimin pulled me to him and we walked to the rollercoaster. There was a line but it wasn't that long. Jungkook was going to ride it with Yoongi.

"I don't think I want to go on this ride." I mumbled. A few minutes later, we were already getting strapped to our seats.

"Don't worry, it's fun." Jimin said. "The best part is the loop."

"There's a fucking loop?!" My eyes widened. "Let me out of this ride!"

"Too late, sir." The worker guy said. "Get ready and hold on tight!" And he started the ride after that.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. Jimin started laughing as the cart start moving upwards. "I swear to god if I die, I will haunt you forever, Park." I said.

"Oh shut up, you're being a party pooper again. Let loose, have fun!" That's all I heard before the cart sped up and swooshed downwards. I yelled and held onto Jimin's arm. My whole life flashed before my eyes, this is a scary ride.

"Park fucking Jimin!" I yelled. I choked as I felt something fly into my mouth. At that, Jimin burst out laughing. I coughed and held onto Jimin's arm tighter.

"Don't keep your mouth hanging like that, the flies will fly in there!" He laughed.

"I can't! I'm gonna die!"

"You won't die!"

And the ride ended. I stayed silent. My hair was a mess. I got out of the cart and put my phone back in my pocket. "Princess?" Yoongi walked up to me. He and Jungkook were in the cart behind us.

"Jimin, I think you should run." Jungkook said.

"Hoseok?" Jimin asked, turning me to face him. He fixed my hair. "That was fun, right?"

"Fun? Fun?! Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. "I could've died out there! And where's the loop?! Were you trying to scare me?!" He burst out laughing.

"Calm down, have you never been on rollercoasters before?"

"No, I haven't and I'm sure about how I feel about them now! I hate them!"

"Oh stop it, you'll learn to love them soon because we're going on another one."

"No, you are going on another one. I'm staying safely on the ground. I don't want to end my life this fast. I still haven't gone parasailing or bungee jumping or sky diving."

"You want to do all that? But you're scared of rollercoasters." Jimin laughed. "How are you gonna manage?"

"I'll be fine." I crossed my arms.