One day

Blair Pov

"You don't have to act like you love me August, you told me you love Bria. You was your most happiest when you were with her. I noticed it.So go get her."I said as August laid next to me in bed. Today was the day of Bria and Justin's wedding. "It's not that easy to get her back, she loves Justin."He said.

"But she loves you more."I said.

"Yea right."He said sarcastically .

" I believe she does."I said.

"Nah cause I would have been had her back."He said.

"No its not that easy August, she loves you, but she just won't break up with Justin for you when she doesn't know if you really want her or if you're serious about her and won't hurt her again. Like why would she leave a man who loves her for you when she doesn't think you love her as much as you say you do."I said gong through his hair.

"You're right, but I don't want to be the reason those beautiful baby girls don't have a happy life with both of their parents living together and loving each other, just because I think I know what's right for Bria. I couldn't give the happy home to Aubri and August and I don't wanna take it away from Jade and Jada. Justin and Bria just might be meant for each other."he said.

"Well I beg to differ about them meant to be."I said.

"Why do you care so much about me getting  back with her?"He asked looking at me.

"She made you very happy, when you said or heard her a name a smile came cross your face and your eyes lit up.Same thing happened whenever you looked at her. Lets not forget the longest relationship you ever been in was with her. And I ended it because of my selfish ways. I wanted you to myself. And I feel bad for it."I said.

August Pov

I decided to go to Bria'Marie's wedding.Man I was tearing up at the wedding. Seeing Aubri and AJ going down the aisle all dressed to see their mother get married to another man and not their dad. Bria'Marie looked beautiful. I just kept tearing up. I said I was gonna marry her. I said I was gonna love her til death do us part, but where am I now?At her wedding watching her get married. To someone else.

  "Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." The minster said.

This was my moment. I tell how  feel and save her. Then we get married. Bria's eyes scanned the room as if she was looking for someone to say "I object" Or maybe I'm thinking wrong She's probably looking around in fear, hoping no one will stop her.  Someone like me. Her eyes went to mines. I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and looked back at Justin.

After the wedding Aubri and AJ found me and hanged with me. I tried to leave before I ran into Bria, but she caught up with me before I could. 

While I was tryna rush to get The wedding gift and then leave, Bria caught me. 

"August!"I heard Bria yell.

I turned around and said"Wassup?"

"Thanks for coming. it means a lot."She said.

"Welcome, I'm Happy for you I really am, even though I don't understand. Damn. Here I am again having alone time with the girl I love, at her wedding. With my eyes puffy and red like I just got done crying. All because I fucked up a good relationship. My life really gotta stop repeating. So to break this chain, instead of getting you red wine I got you white wine. Hopefully later on in life we don't have an affair. Cause this is too much of a repeat."I said,

She laughed and said"come here August." I did what was told and went to her. She gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek.

"I love you August."she whispered as we hugged and she rested her head on my chest.

"I love you too Bria'Marie."I said.

"Well, Congrats Bria'Marie,enjoy your wedding. Do you want me to get Aubri and AJ now or later?"I said.

"Thanks and you can take them now."She said. She let go and went to get Aubri and AJ as I got her gift. 

I put Aubri and Aj in their car seat and handed the gift to Bria. "Thanks August."She said."Welcome." I said getting in the car."Bye babies, I love you."she said kissing their cheeks."Bye mommy, wuv you too"They said back. She closed the door and waved to us goodbye.

"Daddy when you get marry?"Aubri asked.

"I don't know Aubri, One day. Hopefully." I replied.