A good time to lean on God

August Pov

After the birth of Bria and I son AJ,things began to go downhill.Bria has became really sick,I keep telling her we have to go to the doctor but she doesn't wanna go she just wants to take care of the family.Then Blair has her own problems that we had to get involved with.

"Blair is in the hospital."I said to Bria as she laid in bed with AJ on her chest and Aubri and Anthony laying in bed next to her."Why?" She asked."Some stupid shi*,I'm gonna check up on her,wanna come?" I said."Yea."She said as she got out of bed.She looked real odd,I couldn't put my finger on it but something was different.She walked out the room with AJ in her arms as Anthony followed."Baby come here."I said.She came to me smiling. "Let me see your arm."I said.She furrowed her eyebrows and gave me her arm.I wrapped my thumb and index finger around her wrist,and went up her arm until my index and thumb couldn't touch each other."Baby I could do this 3 times now I can do 5,Baby what's going on?" I said.She snatched her arm from me and said"It's nothing." That's when I realized she lost a good bit of weight.I sighed as she left the room.I picked up Aubri and took her to her room to get her dressed. Once we were done we left to go to the hospital.Chris was already there with their kids."Why you tried to kill ya self Blair" I said."I don't wanna be on earth no more,I'm stressed,I feel alone,my kids would rather be with yal then me,no one cares about me."she said."You think if we didn't care about you,we'll be here right now,you do some dumb shi* but you're family to us."Bria said.Blair didn't say nothing but cry more.I then pulled Bria to the side as Aubri and Anthony followed."Babe I feel like we should take her home with us." I said."Umm why ?"She said."She's in need of someone,I feel like I let her down,I said I'll always be there for her but I wasn't.And if you say no she can't I'll be highly upset with you cause you let Chris stay with us." I said."The difference between Chris and Blair,Is Blair is trying to get with you,Chris has never pulled a move on me. But I guess so"Bria said.Her nose then started bleeding."Baby your nose is Bleeding what is really going on."I said."I'm Fine August."she said as she wiped her nose."Can I get a doctor!"I yelled as I took AJ from her."August stop."She said before she fainted.Nurses then came to get her.Chris then came running out to see what was wrong."What's wrong with Bria?" Chris asked."I don't know but she been sick lately,she been losing unintentional weight,in pain,always getting bruised easily,and She don't know I know she always has nosebleeds." I said.Aj then began to cry,Aubri and Anthony began crying as they seen the nurses push Bria away.Anthony tried chasing after them but I grabbed him.
Hours later of being impatient,nervous,and angry I found out Bria has Leukemia.That sure broke a nigga heart.I walked into the room She was in.She was crying and I was bout to break down and cry right there."I knew I had it,I just didn't want to believe it."Bria said as she cried."Dam* we gon get through this baby."I said as I kissed her forehead tryna hold back tears.This too much for me,I got Blair tryna kill herself and now I find out my baby is diagnosed with Cancer.This is a good time to lean on God.