Your son

Blair Pov

Chris and I have been doing well. Haven't talk to August at all.I ended up being pregnant again.Oh boy was Chris happy when he found out we were having another boy. He's been spoiling me a lot since I've been a "good girl." But anytime soon this baby will be popping out and we'll be a complete family.

Chris Pov

Lifes been pretty good. Things sooo...Breezy.Ever since that altercation Blair has really been proving to me she wants to be my wife. Definitely now that August is completely out the picture.
So anyways I surprised Blair with the truck she's been wanting for the longest. It was great to see how happy she was. "cool ride mommy."Christian said to her while Alayjah was playing with the buttons."I know right."She said. She was smiling ear to ear,Sitting in the drivers seat as she explored the buttons in the car."oohh the seats warm up 😩😩👌🏾Aww baby thank you."She said as I leaned into the car. She then gave me a kiss."Oh this is gonna be our special car cause I done left my mark."She said."And how is that?"I said staring at her lips."Because my water just broke."She said not nervous at all."Oh my gosh lets go!"I said. I ran in the car getting into the passenger seat."Buckle up kids,Christian you have to hold your sister."I said as Blair drove quickly."Why?" He said."Don't question me just do it."I said.He then sat her in his lap as he buckled them up together."Why are you so calm?"I asked. I was hella nervous you would have thought I was the one pregnant."Just breathe in and out babe,It'll be fine, this ain't my first rodeo things will be better if you don't panic."She said calmly."I'm just panicking because you're not and plus this is like my first time experiencing this."I said. Once we made it to the hospital I helped her out the car As Christian got out the car carrying Alayjah. Hours later Our son was born, I was not feeling how he looked.He was a beautiful baby. Blair always make pretty babies, but this baby don't look like me at all."He has your eyes."Blair said smiling up at me."No the hell he don't, he got August's eyes, nose,and ears, you not gone play that trick on me."I said."Doctor I'll like a Paternity test."I said again as Blair gasped."baby its yours."She whined."I'll believe that once I get the results." I said."And if this baby isn't yours."She said sadly."It just won't be mine,I'll take care of it and all, but sh** just so fu**ed cause I thought We could move on without that ni**a in the picture, but he just won't find his way out."I said as I went through my hair. Results came in and I ended up not being the father.Sad I wasn't there for my own children's birth but I was for someone else's.

Phone Call

??-Hello who is this

Me-Congrats you're the father. What you want to name your son?