"What is it,Dad?"

Bria Pov

I'm a very observant person and I pick up on things quickly. I noticed something really fishy.Christian is the same color as Anthony,not Alayjah.Anthony is August son.Christian is Chris son.Chris is light skin.Blair is lightskin.Alayjah is also Lightskin.August is brownskin .Anthony is brownskin.Are you catching what I'm saying.Christian might not be Chris son he might be August's.I been notice but I just ain't say nothing. Ever since Christian was a baby, when I first met him, he looked nothing like Chris, I didn't say nothing about it just, said he looked like Blair.

"Chris do ever wonder if Christian is your son?" I asked him as we were in the living room."No why you ask."He said."You and Blair are Lightskin,Christian is.....brownskin." I said. Chris looked shocked for a second.He was then thinking."Well it be like that sometimes I know Blair's dad and my dad is Christians color my ma told me genetics come from the grandparents too.So yea." He said.He didn't seem like he thought his answer was right.He nervously laughed and said "You thought August was the father or something?" I then said"Yea,but Christian kinda got a Mexican look to him so,but this is just thoughts I may be wrong." Chris then said"Yea you might be wrong." It was then time to get the kids. So once we got there Chris said"Kids go back to yal rooms I need to talk to your mom." "yikes!"I thought in my head.Should have never said anything."Blair you got something to tell me about Christian?"Chris said."Umm no wassup?"Blair said."Is August Christian's father?" Chris said."Oh no no no don't put me in this,I've never touched Blair any sexual way while yal was in a relationship back then.I Wish I was the father cause back then you sholl'nuf wasn't a good one."August said sitting on the couch watching tv."No he's someone else's."Blair said."What the Fu** Blair!!!When was you gonna tell me this!No,When were you gonna tell your son this! Who is the Ni**a? He went to our school?" Chris yelled.Man fu**ing with Blair can get you messed up. Blair then started crying."Awwl don't start crying now,you was cheating to while we was dating."I said."No! I was raped Chris!I was raped! When you went out of town I went to the party you told me not to go to. I remember this guy he had to be 19 or older.He was a nice guy and we was having a good time,but he must have drugged my drink.Next thing I know I Wake up at the party naked in a room! I didn't tell you about it because I knew you would hurt me for doing something you told me not to do.And our relationship was getting better! So I never told and I made sure I had sex with you so that you wouldn't doubt it was your baby "Blair cried.My jaw dropped.I felt bad for the girl.So I hugged her."You knew about this?"Chris said to August."No,I'm just finding out bout this too."August said as he walked to her."You know the dudes name?"Chris asked softly."Yea,it was Michael Pimetal."she said crying."Wish you told me sooner."Chris said sighing.We ended up all hugging her."You know where he is?"August asked."He lives here,I've seen him at Walmart twice,but with his wife I guess."Blair said."We need to talk to him." The guys said in unison."When are you gonna tell Christian?"Chris said concerned."I don't know yet,when should we tell?"Blair said."It's best at this time."Chris said."Christian come here son!"Chris yelled.Christian came running in."What is it,dad?"