Little sis

Bria Pov

Chris came over our house for the weekend,since Blair went out of town with the kids and he was missing his little sis. So he came over while August and I were playing with Aubri,she finally learned how to crawl. "Wassup man."Chris said dapping August as he came in."wassup."August said.He then gave me a side hug and said"hey baby sis." I then said"Hey." As he took Aubri out my arms and started kissing her cheek as she giggled.Chris then went up to the guess room to put his stuff in the room he'll be staying and came back."What we eating?" He said sitting on the counter."Air,unless you cooking."I said laughing.Chris then said to Aubri"I guess you'll be cooking since nobody else will." She then giggled and rested her head on his shoulder as he smiled at her. "But I'm cooking something,I don't know what yet but I will." I said. Chris then whispered loud enough for me to hear to August"Can she cook?" August laughed and said "yea."I laughed and said"You know I can cook,I've been cooking for you since I was able to use a stove." He then said"I don't know,cause All I remember was you making egg shell muffins." I gasped and said"it was only once,my muffins was good." He chuckled and said"if you like crunchy muffins yea,its good." I then said"but you ate them Every Time I cooked it." He then said"food is food." I rolled my eyes at him and smiled saying "sure." August then said "So how long yal knew each other,like all I knew was Bria was always around us because she was always around you and she use to live with you." Chris then said"We was raised together, when I was one she was just born.My ma and her dad was close friends and her dad and mom needed someone to watch Bria while they worked,so yea." August then said"So like me and Blair?" I then said "Of course, but we only seen ourselves as brothers and sisters,not lovers. We wouldn't dare go out or mess around with each other." August then side eyed me as I smiled at him.

The next day Chris and I went out to eat while August and Aubri spent time together."So how you been?"Chris asked as he took a bite of his burger."Its been good and you?"I said."I guess its Alright." He said."Why is that?"I asked."Its harder than it seems taking care of a family of four,So I suggest you to stick to one child.Also Blair been acting different lately,lying more,we barely have sex,I just feel she lost interest in me,and she regrets marrying me." He said."ok now this is coming from sister to brother,I got to be honest with you.I refuse to hide stuff from you to save some bi** I don't care about,You need to divorce her." I said.He furrowed his eyebrows and said "why is that?" I then said"She's playing you." He then balled up his fist and said"How do you know?" I put my hand on his hand and he relaxed his hand from a fist. I sighed and said"Because she fu**ed August." He chuckled in disbelief and said"So that means you need to leave August too." I then said"Nope not exactly,this his first time cheating on me,he ended up snitching on himself,and he wouldn't stop bothering me until I accepted his apology,but I want you to Answer these two questions.Did she even tell you they fu**ed two weeks ago while you were on tour? How many times she cheated on you while yal was married?" He then said"Point taken." I looked at him and he looked truly hurt."I'm sorry I had to give you the bad news."I said."Its all good,had to find out someway."Chris said.We then finished our food and left.The car ride was silent ,Chris was just in deep thought as  I drove. I then grabbed his hand and held it.He looked at me and I lightly smiled at him and looked back at the road.Once we got home we sat on the sofa as I he leaned on me and poured his heart out to me

August Pov
I walked in on Bria in Chris sitting on the couch she was holding him as he went on and on about Blair."I really really loved her,I changed for her and this what happens to me?! Don't ever let me fall in love again " I heard as I snuck upstairs with Aubri.  Bria must have snitched,but she had the right to do that cause thats her god brother, if someone was playing my brothers I'll tell them cause I'm not gon let my brothers look stupid. But he acting like a lil bi*** 😂.But I don't blame him I'll be just like that if I was put in that predicament. I'll be crying all month.

Bria Pov
After listening to Chris go on and on about Blair Ungrateful a** for hours,he looked up at me and said"Bria I'm sorry I haven't been treating you like you deserve to be treated.You always listened to my bullsh** and kept me calm,and you understand me,but I left you to be with Blair and I wasn't such a big brother." I then said"Yea,I meant to talk to you about that. I was really hurt when you left me for her,like I didn't mind yal together at all,I was happy for you,I just would have not thought I'll lose you,you were my only brother and I lost you.We were so close, its like you forgot all about me." He then sighed and said"I'm sorry lil sis." He then kissed my cheek and we hugged.August then came downstairs with Aubri to get a bottle of milk."August you a real lucky man, don't fu** it up with Bria."  Chris said."I won't,thanks man." August said.

Chris ended up staying longer than he was supposed to,since he went forth with the divorce. I've never seen him this broken before.Its very depressing watching him be depressed.So I tried to brighten things up by going through our pictures."Aww remember how people say we were so close that we started doing the same thing without noticing it."I said as I showed him an off guard picture of us doing the same thing. "Yep."he said as he lightly smiled .He then picked up a picture and laughed"look at your big a** forehead." I lightly pushed him and said "shut up."We then laughed.As we went through more pictures He said "We were always silly together." I then said"and if you wasn't being silly, my silliness would rub off on you and you'll have no choice but to be silly and it goes for me too."  He nodded and said "you're right."I then said "but you were the most silliest." Chris then said"True,you was the responsible one,thats why they called you Big little sis.Cause you always kept me in check and bossed me around." We both laughed as I said"I wasn't  bossy." He then said"sure big little sis."