She deserves better

Chris Pov

I went to check on My baby sister in the hospital and it's just sad to see her in pain,hooked up to stuff.Everyday I come to see her,she's usually sleep,watching tv,or having something injected in her.This time she was just waking up."Hey baby girl how you feeling?"I said kissing her forehead."feeling worse each day and my own man doesn't come to see me,that's bullsh*t,He probably home with that bit** with my kids." She said beginning to cry."It's nothing like that he just scared to see you like this he nearly broke down crying the day you was diagnosed with this."I said."But how do you think I feel,I'm probably on my death bed and My man and kids don't even visit me.All I get is a Get well card sent to me." she said wiping a tear."I don't know what to say."I said sighing.A nurse then came in."Time for your shot."she said."Yaay."Bria said weakly.Bria hates shots ever since she was a kid."Chris."she whined.We were forehead to forehead.I held her face as I said"Look at me,we got this,you gone get through this,you're a fighter,don't let this shot get to you." The nurse then said "Done." Bria then started crying,I was bout to cry right there.I just held her in my arms as she cried.I then kissed her forehead and said"You're gonna get through this,I'm not giving up on you so don't you give up on yourself." I couldn't hold in my tears no more."Bria please don't give up."I cried."I won't."she said wiping her tears.I ended up staying up there holding her hand until she fell asleep.Before I left I put her hand into my hands and got on my knees and started praying."Lord God,you do many miracles,that's why I come to you in prayer,We have faith in you,that you would pull Bria'Marie out of this sickness.We need her God.Allow her to get better.The devil comes to kill,steal, and destroy but we bind that in the name of Jesus,Bria's life is in your hands we give you complete control Lord God.In Jesus name amen." I said as I kissed her Forehead.I cried all the way home.And when I get home,I'm welcomed to bullsh*t.I walk into the house seeing August and Blair together watching a movie.He had his arm around her and she was leaning on him."How is Bria doing?"he asked."How bout you check up on her and find out than being all booed up with some hoe!.You such a bit** man,my little sister deserves someone better but she loves ya a** too much to find someone better!And you supposed to be her so called future fiancé!you was the main one saying you don't know what you'll do without her and how you can't sleep without her but you over here sleeping like a baby!Get the fu** outta here!!!.You got ya girl out here dying and trying to survive,but you wanna be with a bi*** who want to die cause she can't get no fu**ing attention.You fu**ed up man!!You a bit** a** ni**a!!!" I said.He couldn't even argue with me cause he knows he wrong.I stormed up stairs in tears,it truly hurt me to see my baby sister fighting for her life and the man she loves not even there for her."She deserves better."I said to myself as I hit the wall. "She deserves better."I cried.

The next morning I took all the kids to go see her.She looked so happy.Seeing her happy made me happy.