Welcome Nationals

Start from the beginning

The Memory came back to her as if it was yesterday.

"Yeah, I felt so sorry for You" Amanda said, putting her hand on Emilys arm

"Yeah, I felt so sorry for You" Amanda said, putting her hand on Emilys arm. It sure definite they were friends now, despite everything they had been through. "What about When i danced with you guys in there finals routine?" Amanda looked back, "You know you were like our Savour!" James Chuckled.

"It seems so long ago!" Riley exclaimed, the Theatre echoed after her

"It seems so long ago!" Riley exclaimed, the Theatre echoed after her. "But you know what?" Emily began, "This year I feel were going to do it again...were going to win!"

⭕ ⭕ ⭕

Suzanne (Trudy) Pov
Seeing as Kate gave us time to do What we want, I had to go back to the entrance and wait for WRTW Dance to arrive.

Suzanne waa now in her WRTW Dance uniform, She could see Lucien and the team walking towards her. "Hello, How are you?" He said, the excitement back in his voice. "Are the next step in?" He asked, "Yup and they checked in with that guy there" She pointed out.

Suzanne (Trudy) Pov
I have to tell Lucien which Man we registered with the next step with because we have to avoid them. I'm about to register with my actual team under my real name which is Actually Trudy, Suzanne is the name I'm registered under on the next steps roster". If I have two names, I can switched between both teams.

WRTW Dance walked up a woman other than the man the next step went to, "Hello I'm here to sign in for WRTW Dance" Lucien said. The woman looked around then desk and gave him a bit of paper to sign.

Lucien pov
WRTW Dance stands for 'we run the world dance' Forgot elite - This is a thousand times better!

Once They were registered, Lucien gave Trudy the instruction to go back to A troupe so she wouldn't be suspected.

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
It feels amazing to be registered at nationals on my acctull team! But I need to find Miss Kate now so it looks as if been with them the whole Day.

⭕⭕⭕

Suzanne ran to Miss Kate who was with all the others, "Hey....this is just amazing isn't It?" Kate presumed what Suzanne was thinking.
"Um Yeah....amazing!" "You know Suzanne theres no other feeling better Than when you step out onto a stage like that, your gonna love It!" Kate smiled, looking at the dancer.
"

Miss Kate, Have you seen Emily?" Tiger asked, popping his head around the corner.

"I haven't sorry, is everything okay?" She asked, "Um Yeah" Tiger answerd, blushing. "I just really need to tell her something" he said. "Well Ok I I see her I'll give you shout" She said, Tiger ran off and Kate turned around mumbling #couplegoals to Giselle who burst out laughing.

⭕ ⭕ ⭕
6 hours later

The night would really come alive at nationals, the welcome Nationals party was wherever most of the dance teams would hang out.
All of A troupe were there, apart from Kate who was waiting for the costumes to arrive.

Emily was with Amanda at a table drinking Cola when Lucien came over with Tess. "Oh my look who it is!" She said loudly.

They both sighed, "What do you want now?" Amanda asked, looking deep into Luciens eye's trying to freak him out. "Nothing we just wanted to say good luck!" He chuckled, "Yeah - Good luck without any costumes!" Tess said, accidently spilling about the costumes.

Lucien kicked her from behind

Tess pov
I hope I haven't blown Suzannes cover

Emily pov
How does she know about the costumes?

"I mean, Ugh let's go Lucien - Bad dress sense might be Catching!" tess winded on.

Amanda pov
I don't know what that was all about - But right now all I care about is the here and now - I'm just gonna enjoy this evening with my team because tomorrow nationals is getting started for real!

Next time
Nationals officially starts and something unexpected happens.