Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~

Start from the beginning

"You know very well that I won't be able to control myself when I change. It's my eighteenth birthday and I will change into a full grown vampire by midnight. You are of royal blood and a new adult as I will not be able to resist the temptation of your blood.." He said coldly, annoyance in his voice.

"I won't let you feel the pain all by yourself. You need someone to help you, Sei.." you said.

His eyes widened at the sound of the name you once called him when you were little. You alwats loved him since those younger days. You were certain that he felt the same way. Unfortunately, you were separated by different worlds. A vampire and a human in love is forbidden.

The Rakuzan royal family and the royal vampire clan, Akashi were able to unite in truce. The Akashi clan is different from any other of their kind. They feed only on animal blood and are able to bathe in sunlight. They were able to bring peace between the two races.

Unfortunately, a rival country was envy of the truce and decided to sieze the castle of Rakuzan. They somehow were able to control an army of dark vampires. Their victory was no question. That sieze has taken your whole family's life and Akashi's father.

"That's not the only reason, Abbie. The enemy has been quiet for a long time. Still, there is a clear possibility that they will find this hideout. The scouts have sighted enemy troops nearby.." Akashi stated the danger that was approaching.

"Sei.." Your tears escaped. They flowed in endless rivers down your cheeks. "I don't want to leave you.."

You hugged him tightly. You were unwilling to let go.

"I love you, Sei.."

You heard a growl. You looked up to see Akashi glaring at you with blood shot eyes. His fangs grew more visible by the second.

This can't be! It was too soon for the change to occur.

He held his head in struggle to prevent himself from hurting you. You never saw Akashi lose his composure as such. With one last glare at you, he ran at the monstrous speed only vampires are capable of.

You ran back to the hidden mansion.

When you arrived, a maid ran up to you. "Young Mistress.."

"Tell Hayama, Mibuchi and Nebuya to stand guard. I must go to Sei.."

"Young Mistress, the Young Master is in the stage of change. It's dangerous.." she warned with her eyes glowing red in the dim light of dusk. An adult vampire..

"I don't care.." Undaunted, you continued to rush to Akashi's chamber.

You pulled the giant red doors open. You saw Akashi chained to a the stone wall. He was in pain. The urge to quence his thirst for blood was excruciatingly painful when resisted. The pain in his throat was burning his will and the desire of the sensation to dig his fang into your neck was irresistable.

He panted and clenched his fist..

"Sei!" You quickly went over to him.

"Stop! Don't come close." He managed to say between his growls.

"Can't you at least let others help you for once?!" you exclaimed as you knelt in front of him. You hugged him tightly, rubbing circles on his back.

"I won't be able to resist if you are close.."

You pulled away slightly and stared into his eyes. You cupped his cheeks and whispered, "Then, don't resist. I trust you, Sei. It's alright.."

With that, you tilted you head back and guided his lips to your neck.

His breath was cold against your skin. He was hesitant, ironic to his usual confident self. You weaved your fingers through his soft red hair. You sensed him calming down. You closed your eyes, prepared for the pain to come.

He dug his fangs into your flesh..

At first, the pain was unbearable. You knew he was trying to remain gentle. You felt the suction motion on your neck as he drank the blood from your veins.

He pulled his arms from the chains, which he broke easily. He put one arm around your waist and his other hand at the nape of your neck.

He sucked harder, quencing his thirst.

He then pinned you down on the floor. He switched to the other side of your neck. The sound of him swallowing your blood was audible to your ears.

It continued until you felt yourself about to pass out due to the lack of blood. You pushed his shoulder lightly.

"Just a bit longer, Abbie.."

He pulled you dress to reveal you right shoulder. He dug his fangs at the area right below your collarbone.

"S-Sei.."

At last, he pulled away. His chest heaved long breaths. He kissed your neck one last time before wiping his lips with his thumb.

You eyes were closing. He carried you bridal style to his bed. He layed you down on the soft mattress like a sleeping princess you are. He caressed your cheek and stared at you with adoring eyes.

"Thank you, Abbie.. You are mine now," he said.

You smiled at him. You saw his heterochromatic eyes, a symbol of a fully awakened adult vampire of the royal clan. Nothing can stop him now.

He sensed the presense of enemies approaching. He smirked, knowing that it was a sure win for him and his troops.

"Wait for my return, love.." He kissed your knuckle before going out of the chamber to ready the troops.

Only the blood of a soulmate can fully awaken the ability of a vampire.

You have awakened him. Thus, you are his soulmate.

~End

_______________________________________________

Okayyyy~

I'm sorry if this was kind of weird amd stuff. I never wrote a story about vampires before and well.. This is my first time writing a one shot with a vampire Akashi.

Sorry if Akashi is a bit OOC here. Maybe too OOC. But, I hope you guys like it!

I hope you enjoyed reading this, Abbie-senpai! Sorry that it took me longer than expected to post this.

*too much apologizing..!!

~kimmie_ryren