"You can do that?" Pietro asked me. I nodded my head and then put my head down on the table.

"I hate parties." I sighed out.

"I hate all of you." Wanda bluntly stated.

"I agree."

"Come on, Clint. You don't need anymore coffee." Nat said. "That's your sixth cup."

"But you don't understand. I need this to live." Clint held his coffee cup in hand tightly, defending it from Natasha.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." Natasha mumbled under her breath.

Silence filled the room. Everyone was eating for the most part but I didn't feel up to it, so I went back to sleep.

•*•*•

After waking up again about three hours later, everyone was no longer tired and moping around. I found myself laying across one of the sofas on the top floor. The news was on and it was just changing from the weather to last night's party.

I noticed someone was under my feet and I looked down to see it was Clint. He gave me a wink and a little smile before looking back to the tv.

"Another one of Tony Stark's famous galas were thrown last night here in New York City. This was the first party of Mr. Stark's that all of the Avengers made appearances at." The annoying voice of the news woman spoke. Pictures and video footage of the Avengers were shown.

Of course, the first picture shown for Clint was the one of us kissing. My cheeks flushed red and Tony noticed so he began to tease me. I used my powers to throw a pillow at him as I buried my face into the couch for a moment.

"Clint Barton, a.k.a. the Hawkeye, brought a woman we learned to be named Shyla. Here she is seen in her simple but gorgeous two piece outfit." The picture they showed was just of me, and I didn't like that.

"But seen here is Shyla with Maria Hill's date and new Avenger, Levi Kennex." It showed a picture of Levi kissing my forehead. "Could they be secret lovers? We have reporters on the search for more information—,"

The television was cut off by who I'm assuming was Wanda, since everyone looked to her. She didn't even have the remote, no one did. It was on the coffee table.

"This is why we don't watch the news." Wanda said quietly. "It isn't true most of the time and they make things up."

"Let them say what they want to." Pietro shrugged his shoulders. "The only thing that matters is what we know and think."

"Levi guess what?" I looked in his direction. He sat in the floor in front of the couch I was on. "We're secret lovers." I put my hand on his shoulder. He chuckled a little and put his hand on mine that was on his shoulder.

As everyone began to talk, my thoughts wandered.

"I should be heading back to my place." I quickly said, pulling my feet out of Clint's lap. I needed to leave now.

"Why?" Natasha asked. "Don't leave just because they said something you didn't like on the news."

"Natasha, they have my face on national television." I stood to my feet. "My.... My parents are going to see and I can't, okay?" I whispered.

"Where do your parents live?" Steve asked softly.

I shook my head, sitting back down on the edge of the couch for a moment. Propping my elbow up on the couch, I put my hand over my face.