"Kill me now."

"You're fine."

Levi was right behind us with Maria, and I was glad he was close by.

He gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

I half heartedly smiled back but then Clint tapped the back of my hand that was on his arm.

"Smile for the camera." He nodded to the biggest camera there.

I forced on a smile and tried to look friendly.

"Give us a kiss, guys!" Someone shouted and that got everyone chanting and cheering for a kiss between us.

My eyes found Natasha's, who was just a little ways ahead. She nodded, ushering me to give Clint a kiss.

"What do you say?" He asked me. "Wanna give them something to talk about?"

"I don't know."

"Only if you want." Clint told me. "If you don't, I get it."

I nodded my head softly, hesitant on meeting his gaze. His lips pressed a chaste kiss to mine.

I melted under his touch and felt something stir in my stomach, an unfamiliar feeling boiled under my skin.

I found myself kissing him back, my hands holding on to his firm bicep and his neck.

"Okay, guys. Keep it moving." Levi said, giving me a nudge on my back.

I blushed upon realizing that the kiss lasted longer than what it really needed to.

We were ushered to the next group.

My cheeks were undoubtedly flushed red as the cameras took pictures.

•*•*•

After pictures were done, we were able to move freely around the extremely large room.

I noticed that Natasha, Bruce, Vision, and Wanda were sitting at a table, so that's where I wanted to go.

"Excuse me. I'm going to go over to Natasha." I told Clint, slipping away from the people he was talking to.

Half way to Natasha and Wanda, I looked over my shoulder to find Clint watching me. I quickly looked back to my destination and saw that Natasha and Wanda were giggling like teenagers.

"I need a drink." I told them as I sat down across from the two couples, taking Natasha's glass of champagne and downing it.

"You don't seem to be doing too bad." Natasha hummed with a grin.

"I couldn't help but notice that you and Clint get along well." Wanda complimented, innocently smiling at me. "He seems to fancy you."

"I'm going to murder someone tonight." I took her glass and downed it too.

Luckily, a waitress with a platter was walking right behind me.

I took two glasses and handed one to Natasha for her to keep safe.

"You're stressing out way too much." She said.

"There are people here!" I whispered loudly, leaning across the table to her. "I do not know anyone, I do not care to know anyone. I don't like this."

"Perhaps it would be best for you to calm down before returning to Barton." Vision suggested.

"I agree." Wanda nodded. "Go to the bathroom and get yourself collected. You look like unprofessional drinking the way you are at an event like this. Wait until we get back to the Tower to drink like that."