Mr Bieber, your driver is ready outside

Mr Bieber, your driver is ready outside." The man on the phone said, a short while later.
"Thank you, she'll be out in a second." I said before hanging up. Selena looked at me for a second before walking into my embrace, I held her for a moment breathing in her sweet scent.
"Come and see me soon." She whispered.
"How about I call you every day?" I whispered in to her ear.
"I'd like that." She smiled up at me.
"I promise you Selena, I'm gonna do everything I can."
"I know." She whispered as she snuggled into me again. I lent down and pressed my lips to her forehead, so naturally.
"This is a fresh start for us Sel."
"And we'll take it one day at a time." She replied.
"I'll see you soon." I mumbled.
"See you soon." She took one last glance at me before she walked towards the door and disappeared into the corridor, followed by body guards who were waiting outside for her.

After she had left, I had this excitement in the pit of my stomach, I guess you could call it butterflies. She was the only girl who could truly make me feel this way and I was so happy. I lay back on the sofa and closed my eyes for only a few moments before my phone started buzzing on the side, it was a FaceTime call from none other than Kendall Jenner. I answered it, ruffling my hair.
"Justin, congratulations!" She cheered through the screen.

"Kendall, how's it going?" I asked, smiling at her

"Great, but I'm calling to hear about you." She giggled.
"What about me?" I sniggered.
"Your big Grammy win, how'd you party? Tell me." She grinned.
"I had a pretty chilled night, just went to bed pretty early."
"Bullshit." She chimed.
"If that's what you think Kenny." I said, shrugging.
"You had a girl over didn't you?" She questioned, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Hm, maybe." I shrugged.
"You so did!" She squealed. "Tell me!"
"Nope." I said, popping the "P"
"Justin." She whined, dragging out the name.
"I can't tell you..." I mumbled.
"Is it Hailey?" She said, trying to contain my squeals.
"What? No." I said, rolling my eyes. "Me and Hailey were a one time thing and now she won't leave me alone."
"She does really like you Justin." Kendall said.
"I know but there's only so many times I can tell her that I'm not interested Kenny."
"Maybe you need to tell her again? I mean, now you've got this new woman." She sniggered, lightly.
"I guess." I mumbled.
"Well, we're having a barbecue later and Hails is gonna be there so."
"Is it a good idea that I come?"
"It will be good to see you Biebs."
"I'll think about it." I mumbled.
"See you later Justin." She giggled.
"Bye Kenny."

Tossing my phone to the side of the sofa, I looked up to see a very unimpressed Scooter with his arms folded and his eyebrows furrowed.
"Fuck." I cursed.
"Fuck indeed Justin." He said. "Where the hell were you last night? You basically fell off the face of the earth." Scooter rambled, it was obvious he cared too much.
"I was here." I replied, probably way to bluntly.
"With Selena, I hear." Scooter followed up.
"And what if I was?" I questioned.
"Justin, the world doesn't need a repeat of the last time you were together."
"Scooter for one, I don't give a fuck about your opinion." I growled. "I fucking love the bones of that girl and I'm not gonna let anyone screw up me getting her back."

I thought about everything I'd ever done to piss Scooter off, but it was this moment when he was speechless.

---
Hello lovelies,

Thought I'd give you all a little Friday treat! I love seeing all your comments so please keep them coming!

I LOVE Kendall Jenner so I just had to add her into the book😆

Opinions on Kendall and scooter??

Happy Friday!

Ps. Don't hesitate to message me!

- Leah