Joffrey vs Julliard

Maddie's pov
I screwed up I thought as I woke up. I screwed up I thought as I was riding the bus. I can't believe I said that. I know he feels bad about himself. It was almost time for my solo. I finally found Josh on the state steps of the competition place. "Josh I'm sorry for what I said." I told him. "Maddie..." My name seemed foreign on his lips since he got used to calling me Ziegler. "I know you're sorry, but what bothers me is that you genuinely still think I'm a player." He sighed. Gia found me and told me it was time for my solo. "We'll talk later okay?" I asked him. He just nodded and went out to the auditorium. I took a deep breath and shook myself loose. "I love you Mads." Nia said. "Thanks." I told her. She was the only person I would let say anything before I went on stage. I was wearing a beige costume with a sparkly strip where my spine is. My hair was in a half up half down style. "Up next is number 13 with Down my Spine." I knew this was going to be a good routine, my lucky number was 13. Chloe performed her solo "Dream on a star." Nia did a Maya Angelou piece, Kalani performed her solo "Shades of Grey, and Paige and Kendall have yet to go.

*time cuts to group rehearsing*

Maddie's pov
I didn't rehearse in my costume because I just now received it from Abby. It was beautiful

 It was beautiful

my hair was in loose curls and I wore s dark shade of lipstick

my hair was in loose curls and I wore s dark shade of lipstick. We were rehearsing the group dance for one last time. I decide to get water from the vending machine outside since no one had any. Someone bumped into me and I fell down. The person just kept walking but a hand extended. It was Josh's hand. I smiled and took it unlike I did the first day of s hook this year. "You look... beautiful." He said staring at me.

*time cut to awards*

In 4th place for the teen solo category goes to Chloe for dream on a star. 3rd place goes to Nia Fraiser. 2nd place goes to Ms. Kalani with shades of Grey, and drumroll please. 1st overall goes to act number 13 with down my spine. Our group one first and I was exhilarated. I was about to talk to Josh when I guy comes in the dressing room. "Hello Ms. Abby, I'm from the Julliard school of liberal arts and wanted to see a Maddison Ziegler. I followed the guy and could feel the tension in the room as I left. It was hard to know whether Josh was mad at me or not. "Hi Maddison, I wanted to offer you an audition for a summer program to the Julliard. And I have to tell you that 90 percent of the dancers who participate in this program get accepted to Julliard.