Artificial love

Kalani is one of the best friends I have. She had her hair straightened and parted in the middle. She wore a royal blue tight knit crop top with black skinny jeans with the knees open. And black leather ankle boots. She looked so pretty.

"So what was happening between you and that guy?" She asked eagerly asked me

"So what was happening between you and that guy?" She asked eagerly asked me. "Don't you recognize him that's Brooke and Paige's brother." She peeked at him from around the corner. "Oh yeah he's kind of cute." she said nudging me. "Well you can have him just be careful I still think he's kind of a playboy." I told her casually while putting things in my locker. She was the only one along with Nia who knew that I was secretly dating Nick. Kendall can't keep a secret, Paige is twinnies with Chloe, and the only reason I wasn't telling Brooke was because I don't want to tell too many people. "So what classes do you have Madds?

Josh's pov

I snuck over and heard the other girl Maddie was with ask her what her classes were. This was my opportunity to see how much time I could have with her. "I'm taking Algebra 2, AP English, AP US history, AP psychology, philosophy, contemporary lit, and earth science." She memorized. I only had philosophy and lit with her because their electives and I just chose what she chose. Hopefully the system works out where I get a lot of classes with Maddie. She's still a sophomore and so get being so smart will take all her AP classes with on level juniors like me. Algebra is the only AP option she didn't get so that's the only class I won't be seeing her in. We had an option of three sciences: forensics, anatomy, and earth science. I don't know why I chose forensics Maddie's always talking about astronauts and stars. I'm not smart enough for all those AP classes so I go to the Dean's office and request a schedule change for earth science. This year I'm going to make sure Maddie expresses her real love. If it's me great, but if it's Nick I need to believe it and right now it feels artificial.

Chloe's pov

This school year in going to go after Josh. I'll spend more time with him by asking page if he's available to offer me rides to dance. It's going to be a great eventful year. The kiss with Nick meant nothing, but I had to pretend it was like a dream come true because Maddie saw us and I couldn't act like I was just using Nick. It's an artificial love.