Where art thou Juliet?

Maddie's pov

So Josh and I like I said a while back are not on speaking terms but he has been trying to reach out to me, but I think he is starting to like Chloe now. He talks to her all the time now and I think Chloe is just too polite to shun him. I'm not starting up last year's drama of 'why are you talking to Josh.' She can do whatever she wants. She's a smart and rational person. It's a new year and it's going to be great. We are getting all our schedules tomorrow at school. The first day is going to be great. I wore a ruby red crop top with criss cross straps in the back and matching booty shorts, you know basic me. I did my usual light brown shadow all over my eye with a dark brown crease and mascara. I put on a red baby lips, but it's not too pigmented. It looks natural. I brushed my hair out and tied it into a loose wavy low ponytail. I packed some strawberries, a granola bar, & water. In a brown paper bag. I went back to my room and just put on a white see through t shirt  and a white pair of shorts with some black flip flops. Kenzie came out and we stretched. My mom came out and drove us to the studio. Abby pulled me aside to studio A. "Maddie, I don't know how you and Nick are doing it but you have a greater connection every time I look at you on stage." She said this in her Abby Lee whisper. It's a whisper but sounds strange because your ears are expecting the opposite. "Yeah I just feel comfortable and confident with him." I told her. "Well expect a lot of dances with him this season." She smiled. "If you do well in this week's group dance you'll get a duet with him." She said eagerly. We all were in the den stretching. Brooke braided Kendall's hair, Chloe took an Instagram pic with Kalani, Nick & Nia didn't arrive yet, & I read another book from the Ender's game series while sitting in my middle splits. Soon Nick arrived and we waved at each other. He winked at me and I smiled back then continued reading. Once everyone came Gia told us to go into studio C. "I thought this was a new season?" Abby asked us. We all looked confused. "Then why is the pyramid still the same!" She yelled, "I don't even have to look." She rapidly pulled off the paper revealing the pictures, she went from top to bottom for a change. "On top: Maddie, second row: Nick & Kalani, then we have the 3rd row: Chloe, Brooke, Brandon, and lastly: Kendall, Nia, & Paige." She screamed. "I want to see movement people! I want you to challenge her!" She said pointing at my picture. I looked down and bit my nails. "You think I favor Maddie? I want you to challenge her so that I have 8 more Maddie's because she's the hardest worker." She told everyone. "So let's assign solos." Everyone's face lit up because Abby was done tormenting everyone. "Originally I was going to let Kalani and Maddie go head to head, but now I'm letting all of the girls compete in the same category." Great that was going to be really stressful. It was anyone's win. Chloe's beautiful ballet body, Nia's maturity in dances, Kalani's flexibility, Brooke's contortions, Kendall's sass, Paige's face. I was screwed if I didn't have great music, a great costume, and a great concept for the dance. Everyone was excited except me. "Group dance is going to be with everyone except one boy." she said. "Is there going to be a girl lead?" Chloe asked. "Yes because we are doing a Romeo and Juliet themed dance." All the girls got excited but me. I feel like Juliet would be a beautiful tall character someone like Paige or Chloe with beautiful long locks of golden hair. I mean that's what I picture Juliet to be.