This situation seems difficult{6}

Authors note: O to the M to the G! I haven't updated in like 5 months! I am so sorry guys. I know that you've probably deleted this book from your library already but, I've been going through a lot in the past year. A lot of stuff happened, and I just haven't had the time to update. I hope you all understand! So here we go!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

*Edited*

RON'S P.O.V.

I woke up in a ditch. There was mud on the ground and weeds all around me. I went to climb out, but I realized that my hands were bound with rope. I tried pulling at my hands, but then I realized that my hands weren't bound with rope. There wasn't even anything on my hands! I grunted. What was this? Some kind of magical binding spell?

I ripped one of my fingers apart from my other hand, and peeked inside my still stuck hands. Sap! The sticky brown goo stuck in my hands, and it had dried and made my hands stick together. Whoever had kidnapped me was smart. Once sap is hardened, its almost impossible to break.

I tried climbing out of the ditch without using my hands, but the ditch was just to low underground. I could see light above me, and I was only about 10 feet underground. But that's still hard to climb when your hands are basically useless.

So I just slumped down on the ground. I didn't even bother looking around for anything to help me get out. The ditch may have been far underground, but it was really small. There was only mud, weeds, and pebbles. Wait! I sat upright. Mud! Mud could soften sap. I learned that in one of Chiron's how to survive in 5 steps classes. I got on the ground and picked up some mud with my teeth. Ugh! When I get back to camp I'm brushing my teeth. Twice!

I spit the mud onto my hands and tried mixing them together. Still hard. I grabbed some more dirt with my mouth and continued my grueling task. Not knowing that my grimy task would take a lot longer than I thought it would.

Unknowns P.O.V.(A/N-mwahahahah!)

"How is our 'special guest' coming along, RockHead?"

"Um, h-h-he's trying to get out using the enchanted pebbles, sir, just like you predicted sir, right sir?"

"Yes, RockHead. That is right. My plan is going perfectly!"

"Yes sir, Mr. Twaga...."

"YOU WILL NOT SAY MY NAME! the 'boss' bellowed. "I am a tyiant, and a tyiant does NOT reveal his name until death. And we all know I won't be dying soon. Isn't that right?" he challenged.(AN-btw, a tyiant is part giant, tyrant, and troll.)

"Yes sir." RockHead said meekly.

"Good. The tyiant said, twisting his goatee/beard. (it was in the spot of a goatee, but as long as a beard.) Now go. I have some personal matters to attend to."

The tyiant stalked away, his long purple robe dragging behind him. His ruby and emerald necklaces glinted in the sun, on his yoda colored skin. But the real attention getter was the big, fat, orange topaz, that lay in the middle of his chest. Vines grew around it, and he was always rubbing it and muttering to himself.

Trolliest swore that he had seen him use it to fry a chicken, but of course no one believed him. Except for me. I had to. After all, Trolliest was my best friend. My ONLY friend.

Ahhh. It smells nice. I looked around. That makes sense. Trolana was walking by. She smelled like flowers all the time and all the trollz(boy trolls) drooled over her. In my view I didn't like her. She was stuck up, and rich, and personally, she made me want to puke in a bag. The only trollie (girl troll)I liked was Troella. Unlike most trollies, she didn't use spray on pale skin. She had natural pale skin, and had long multi-colored hair, consisting of brown, white, red, and orange. She always wore oversized t-shirts and beads in her hair. Rabbit fur shoes and white leather skirts were her fashion style. Not the latest in trollies vogue magazine, but it looked really nice on her.

My thoughts were interrupted when I slammed into someone. "Ooof!" I grunted. I looked up. It was a girl with blonde hair, and she was no troll.

She had a dagger in her hand, and multi-colored beads strung around her neck. If looks could kill, I would be at my funeral by now. She looked nervous, but determined at the same time.

A girl with brownish-blonde hair stepped next to her. She had a black twig in her hand and stormed up to me.

She put the twig under his neck, and demanded "Where is Ron?"

Author's Note: So was this good for ya? I hope it was! I now have an updating schedule and will be updating much more frequently. So I will hopefully have another chapter up within a week. If I do not then I am really sorry. One of my relatives has cancer and my family is trying to visit them a lot. I hope you enjoyed reading, and I will dedicate this chapter to the person who can guess what the tyriants name is! Bye yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Please tell me if you find any mistakes!