Hogwarts? Is that like a type of ham?{4}

*Edited*

Percy's P.O.V.

"Annabeth! Why is the taxi acting weird?"

"Well I put an ancient Greek chariot spell on it and it appears to not be working." she said.

"Oh gods!" Annabeth moaned. "We almost ran over that mortal!"

"Come on guys." I said as we got out of the taxi. 

"Oh hello." Annabeth said nervously. 

"Annabeth!" I said. 

"Percy! Tone it down a bit." Grover said.

"Hi!" Annabeth said. "We're really sorry about almost er...." Annabeth was cut off by boy with scruffy black hair and wire rimmed glasses.

"Running my friend over?" he yelled at us. 

"How dare you! You, you... Harry." a pretty girl with curly dirty blonde hair said.

"Sorry about that." she said. 

"No we're sorry." Annabeth said.

All of a sudden I blurted out, "Our taxi driver he...um...er...is a trainee!" I exclaimed.

The curly haired blonde peeked inside the cab. "But there is no one driving your cab." She said suspiciously. 

"Yes." I said. "That is because...um..." 

"Never mind." the red head said.

The blonde asked, "What are your names?"

"Well," Annabeth said. "I'm Annabeth, that's Percy," Annabeth gestured to me, "And that's Grover." she said pointing to Grover.

"Awesome!" The blonde said. "I'm Hermione, this is Harry, that's Ron, and that's Ginny." 

"So, see you guys!" Hermione said as she turned to go.

"Wait!" I shouted. "Where are you from?"

"England!" Harry said. 

"England?" Annabeth said. "Then how did you guys get here?"

"Because you don't have a car, and there aren't any bus and train stations for miles."

"Or ships." I said. "There isn't any water close to here right now, I know." 

"Well... um..." Hermione stammered. "We, uh, got in by plane."

"But then how did you get here?" Annabeth questioned. "The only airport on Long Island is on the other side of New York."

"We walked here." Ginny said lamely.

Grover suddenly sniffed the air and said "Perce...."

 "Not now Grover." 

 "Perce...."

"I said not now Grover!" I was starting to get really annoyed. 

"Percy! You really need to see this." 

"What is it Grover?" I said throwing my hands up in the air in frustration. I turned around and saw a massive hydra staring in my face. It stomped up with a menacing look on its face.

"Well its been good talking to you." Annabeth said.

"But wait what's the..." Harry said, looking right up at the hydra. "What is that?!" Harry exclaimed.

"What's what?" Grover said. 

"The big nine headed purple blob!" Harry said

 "Harry I think that's an nine headed purple blob with a tail. And ears!" Ron shrieked and dove to the side as the giant hydra tail swept towards him.