Chapter 28

Didn't Edit, I'll do it later though. Im tired asl right now.😴👋

Amari

I kept looking up from my plate to see August staring at me intensely. I couldn't help it, but it made me bust out laughing.

I heard him smack his lips. "Man is you farreal'?"

I looked up seeing him slouched in his chair.

"What are you talking about August?"

He squinted his eyes at me "Amari stop playin with me."

I tucked in my lips to keep from laughing.

"Uncle Aug, what you talkin about?" Kay-Kay asked after biting into her piece of chicken temders.

He smacked his lips and sighed loudly making some people look at us.

"Why he so grumpy today?" Chay mumbled

I laughed "August stop. People are looking." I mumbled between laughs

"Man fu- fa'get it." he paused and looked down at the girls who were now not paying attention to us.

"Am I going to get some ta'night?"

I smacked my forehead and lowkey looked around to see if anyone heard him, and the girls.

"I thought you heard what I said at home." I teased

He raised his eyebrow. "So you was serious."

I shrugged "Maybe." I said picking up my cup, bringing my straw to my mouth

He crossed his arms and nodded "Aight then, I guess I'll just get the super jaws."

I coughed harshly and started choking on my sprite. August started bust out laughing.

"TT Stormi!" Kay-Kay eyes widened and soon all the girls started patting my back.

"You okay?"Noonie asked

"I'm okay girls." I coughed

Once I contained myself I noticed a waiter come to us.

"Is everything okay over here?"

"Yeah man, she good." August said calming down

The waiter nodded and walked off. Once he was gone I glared at August.

"August I told you not to say shi- nothing about that."

He laughed. "That was my first time! I only said it cuz you playin' with my feelins'."

I rolled my eyes "Mm. I guess you don't remember what I said." I smirked

He frowned. "Whatchu' talkin bout Amari."

"Oh! You don't remember huh?!" I laughed and came close to his face.

"You don't remember when I said if you ever, ever tease or joke about how I gave you head, then I would never do it again." I whispered into his ear and sat back down in my seat.