Chapter 20

I did not realize it's been that long since I updated! Im so sorry guys...
I really been focused on my other book "Church Boy"

But...Hope you enjoy!😁😘

Amari's Aunt and Uncle in MM if I hadn't showed you before...

Amari

It's been calm these last couple weeks. Im feeling much better, and Im healed. Renée isn't better only because she fell down the stairs.....Brandon said she yelled at him saying she didn't need help so he left. Then Renée lost her balance and....slipped.

"Renée." I spoke softly knocking on the hospital door.

I smiled seeing her laying there, no matter what she seemed to keep a smile on her face.

"Hi Chocolate Bunny." I cooed

"Ew. What?" she laughed

I laughed "I know. I don't know what I was thinking." I said while sitting the flowers infront of her.

"Awee. Thank you hun." she cooed while smelling them.

"Your welcome. You know how much longer you have to stay in here?"

"One more week." she huffed

"Aye, you can't even be mad. This yo fault."

She looked at me with a frown.

"What? Don't frown like this not yo fault when it is."

She rolled her eyes and sighed "I know." she mumbled

"Mhm. Yelled at my best friend for no reason. I should kick yo ass." I joked

She laughed and shook her head.

"Sooo. Why did you yell at him?"

"He didn't tell you?" she asked tilting her head

"Well yeah, but I wanna hear your side."

"Okay. Well, he kissed me a-"

"Wait! What?!" my eyes widened with my mouth opened

"Stooop. Let me finish."

I laughed "Okay. Okay."

"So, he kissed me, at first I was thinking it was just a moment thingy. But then he started really showing affection Mar, like I thought he wanted me back. But..." she trailed off

I frowned "But....what?"

"I kept asking him why he broke up with me, and leading me on and stuff. I guess he got frustrated so he just yelled at me and told me that the reason why he didn't want me is be-"

She was cut off when Brandon came in with a huge bear that said "Get Well"

I would've smiled, but I was focused on what Renée was gonna tell me. I hated when people didn't finish telling me a story, especially when Im interested.