Introduction

Omniscient

Amari sat in her house thinking, thinking about how her life is miserable because of the horrific memory of what happened to her parents. No matter how long ago it was, she remembered it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

Amari heard a loud crash and her head instantly popped up. She rubbed her eyes and yanked the covers off her body. She opened the door to here yelling.

"You took him from me!" A familiar voice yelled

She frowned once she realized her Aunt Rose's voice.

"Rose what the hell are you talking about?!" her momma yelled back

"Rose calm the hell down. Stop acting so damn crazy." her dad said

"Yeah, I am crazy huh? So crazy that you left me, yeah?"

Amari frowned . left her? Who left her?

"Again. What are you talking about?" her mom repeated.

"Dont act like you dont know, Junior High you had to go out steal James from me, knowing that I had eyes on him first." Aunt Rose gritted

Amari eyes widened. They were arguing over her father, she couldn't believe that Aunt Rose was ever with him in the first place. But what about her husband, Uncle Tony? Why was she so worried about her Dad now?

It was a loud slap and it grew quiet. Amari scurried to the balcony and seen her Aunt Rose holding her face with a glare

"Rose I-Im-"

Aunt Rose cut her off by pulling a pistol out of her waist. Amari instantly got scared and started rubbing her sweaty palms.

"Aint so big now huh? All our lives its been about you, you took everything, mom and dad's attention, and my man. You even had to have a hoe ass kid by him. I can see she's gonna be a hoe just like you." she gritted

Oh hell nah. Amari thought

"Aye na-" dad started to say but was cut off by momma

"Dont speak about my daughter like that bitch. You can't get mad at the fact that James wanted me and not you, and that we had a beautiful daughter at that. You cant get mad at me because Im more beautiful, smarter, and have my self together overall. Don't speak on my child just because you cant have any." she finished off and they glared at each other

"Nobody will miss you...either of you." Her Aunt gritted with tears falling

Her finger was on the trigger now and Amari panicked

"No!" Amari yelled, but it was too late.

POW! POW!

Her Aunt looked up shocked but smirked right at Amari. Her mom and Dad looked up at her as they laid on the ground, Amari ran downstairs to them.

"M- mom....Dad...you gotta get up. Please." she cried.

Police sirens were now being heard and the last words from her Aunt Rose made her paranoid to this day.

"Im coming for you next."

And just like that, she was gone.

"The password to the safe is your birthday." dad said a little above a whisper

"Wait, what?" she said shaking

"The house on hill road, that I showed you, its a-a safe in there. Look in my office...the closet.." he started to cough a little but Amari shook him "I love you Amari." was his last words.

She looked over to her momma and she was dead already. Amari cried and cried. She got herself together once the police came busting in.

"Sweetie..come with us, it's okay." A lady with a police uniform said.

Amari shook her head violently, she was only 16 and she did not wanna spend two years in the system. She ran upstairs and went in her parents room searching for the bag.

She looked under the bed.

Nothing.

In the closet.

Nothing.

But then she looked in her dad's office and looked in the closet in there. She saw three black bags with each of there names on it, she grabbed the one with her name on it and looked in there. It had five pair of clothes, two pairs of shoes and other type of cleansing things in there and a first aid kit with two bundles of cash. She snatched it up and ran to her room and slipped some shoes on.

"She's upstairs, we gotta take her to the station." she heard that lady say.

She instantly ran into her parents room where a ladder was outside of their window. She saw the necklace that her father given her mom for there wedding anniversary on the dresser. She snatched that and jumped out of the window. She ran, and ran until she got at least 8 blocks away from the house. Hill road was very far from here, the Hill road her dad was talking about was in Atlanta.

She slowed down and caught her breath and trying to catch a cab at the same time. Thankfully she caught one sooner than later.

"Where to?" The Cab driver asked looking in the mirror at her

"I need to go to Atlanta." She stated lowly

"Oh hell no ki-"

She cut him off by throwing a stack in the front.

"You need more I got it, just please...I need to get there."

The cab driver looked at her and down at the money before he simply started driving.

Amari sighed of relief and started to stare out the window as rain started to fall on the window...she cried silently thinking how that will be the last time she will ever see her parents.

*Flashback Over*

---

What yall think about the intro?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.