Chapter 8

Amari in MM

Excuse any Mistakes!

Kind of short....but so what!! Lol.

Amari

Its been three weeks and me and August are taking things...very...slow. We're not committed but we know where we stand. As far as Grams, she hasn't got any better, she looks the same, but not any better. It breaks my heart seeing her like this. She look and, just not herself. Brandon has been acting weird, Renée even say she feels like he's distancing his self from her.

The only time me and Brandon has talked is when we've talked about Granny. She stays in the hospital for safety purposes and for treatment. I pray to god every night that she pulls through this.

"Hey babeyh." August said standing by me in the gym

"Hey." I softly smiled

"Was' wrong?" he frowned

I hate that he could see straight through me.

"Just thinking about Grams, Im okay."

"You sure'?" he raised his eyebrow

I nodded "Yup."

He nodded and kissed my cheek again, but when I didn't smile he kissed it again, and again, and several more times until I started to laugh.

"August mooove." I whined pushing his face

"Den' smile love." he said smiling

"Anderson and Alsina!" Mr.Roy yelled

We both looked at him. He pointed to the door and I noticed everyone weren't in the Gym so they were on the track.

"Don't getcho' lul' balls in a twist. We comin'." Aug said and I covered my mouth from laughing.

He glared at us and shook his head before walking off.

"Come on Aug." I laughed tugging him but he didn't move.

"Aug?" I frowned

"Can I get a kiss?"

I smirked and blushed before giving him a quick peck.

He smacked his lips "Man, that aint no damn kiss."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his chin crashing my lips into his and adding tounge, I then gently bit his lip and pulled away before pecking then two more times. He looked at me in a daze and licked his lips.

"Damn, Mari under alat' mean shit you a fuckin' freak."

I bust out laughing "How so?"

"The way you just devoured' ma' lips." he said in a duh tone in a high-pitched voice

I laughed some more "Whatever, come on before we get in trouble." I said walking off

"Mhm, Im right behind ya'."

*

*