Revealed

"No! Out of the question!" Fauna yelled as she swung her tiny arms back and forth. Zanna flew next to her sister as she gave the young vampire a worried look. "She's right my lord, we don't know this boy. It might not be safe for you to go alone."

Alfred pouted as he threw his backpack on the living room couch, he sighed as he slumped his tired body on the cushions and let the comfort surround him. "Please do not worry about me. You know I'm capable of taking care of myself, besides-" he grunted as he pulled his arms over his head and smiled as he heard his shoulders pop from exertion of a stressful day. He once again let the cushions surround him. "I wont be going alone. Arthur said he was also coming along." he smiled at his fairies' adorable pouts.

He knew they disliked the human being so close to him, but because Arthur made him happy they left the mortal well enough alone.

Zanna had her doubts about the human, and was sure that Arthur could somehow see them, or at least hear them, remembering once when she watched as he turned his head slightly when Fauna smacked against a wall when she tried leaving the room glaring at the human the whole way out.

She wanted to be sure, but had to be cautious just in case he did have the magical ability to see them. So for now, she kept her distance from Arthur just to be sure. However, if it ment the safety of the majesty, there were risks she had to take.

"What if we come along, my prince." she announced happily as she flew to the couch and sat herself on the young vampire's shoulder. Alfred turned his eyes, but not his head, unless he push the small creature off their perch. "What? why?"

Suddenly Fauna giggled and smashed her small body against Alfred's cheek, startling him. She spread her arms wide as she hugged the large cheek in front of her. "That way it's me, Zanna, and, I guess Arthur-" she grumbled "that'll be there to protect you!" she cheered while holding her prince tight.

Alfred sighed as he was snuggled by both sides, now having Zanna scowl at her sister from hugging the young vampire, she also stood on his shoulder and hugged his other cheek back, but with much more subtlety than her energetic sibling.

"You guys, I just said I can protect myself. If anything happens I-"

"Please reconsider my lord" Alfred turned upon hearing his caretaker's voice and watched as the man stood by the entrance, the cook walked in passing the lycan and smiled as he witnessed his two daughters snuggle against the young boy's cheeks. "what? But Fra-"

"No, please listen to me." Francis walked forward and sat next to his master while Matthew sat on his other side. "You know we don't trust the humans like you do. We worry something could go wrong. And I know your capable of handling yourself" he lifted a hand to halt the other's oncoming protests. "However, how are you able to show any type of magic, or some form of your ability without scaring off anyone else? You have to understand, my lord-" he reached forward and tilted the young boys face upwards to face him better. "that your living amongst the humans now. You can't just change your appearance or suddenly swipe them off their feet with your training, without someone witnessing and sending an alarm." he leaned back and crossed his arms. His eyes turning to look at the cook with a smile.

"If our dear friend Matthew doesn't mind, Zanna and Fauna can go along with you, undetected of course, and keep you safe. If anything should go wrong, one of them can quickly alert Matthew, and we can be there to settle everything smoothly."

"If my fairies do not mind, I am willing to let them go." Alfred turned to his other side to look at his cook and watched as both fairies happily flew in the air jingling in excitement.

Alfred smiled as he crossed his arms over his chest. He knew there was no need for this type of protection. He was only going to his friend's house to play video games, and Arthur was going to be there too. What could possibly go wrong when visiting a friend? However, he also knew that they did this to keep him safe, there were still bad people out there that if they knew who Alfred was, they'd quickly try to kill him in a heart beat. So for everyone to be at ease he nodded his head and turn to look at both his caretaker and cook.