Chapter Thirteen

Saw. . .

A vampire! No wonder the water was cold. Wait loosing train of thought!

The vampire started dragging me faster under water when he noticed I saw him. I turned into my wolf so his grip would loosen and used my wings to get me out from being underneath the water. I looked aroud and noticed that there was a hoard of vampires in the backyard. Wow they are STUPID! I howled and almost the entire family was out in less then five seconds. 'These vampires thought they could steal you guy's Luna' i said in pack mindlink. You could hear wolves snickering, 'Lets go.' I said again as all the wolves attacked the vampires. Boo Yah! Beat That MOFO Vamps! The head vamp attacked me as my blue tattoes glowed and a blue shield protected me from the vampire. Right as he got hit by it I jumped and broke through the shield attacking the vampire. I bit down hard on his neck decapitating him. Everyone stopped and looked at the dead vampire leader. All the vampires both male and female screamed and attempted to run away. "not so fast vamps!" I growled out. The wolves attacked again decapitating the rest of the vampires.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Short chapter but I GTG Class is calling. So. . .

Aleks Out Beaches