Chapter Nine

I woke up on something soft. I thought I was at school. Hmm guess not. I lifted my head up quikley making it ache. Damn headaches. I sat up and looked around. There were curtans on all sides of me except the front. I looked at my clothing and saw I was wearing a black tank  top and black spankies to match it. I got out of the bed standing up. I walked out of the curtan area to see my parents and Luke sitting in chairs. I tried to stay quiet so I didn't wake them up and of course my stomach growled. Luke shot awake  and looked at me. "Hey Luke" I said, "Don't 'hey Luke' me.You've been out all week. It's Saturday." he said. "Is that why I'm so hungry?" I asked laughing at the end. He chuckled and walked over to me. He hugged me but looked at my shoulders. "Cara you have tattoes nows." he told me.  "Yep. I got my full angel powers now." I said. My parents woke up hearing us talking. My dad ran to me hugging me. "My daughter is awake! Oh Cara I thought you would never wake up." my Dad said. "dad I know you missed my hyper self, but I'm hungry can I get something to eat?" I asked. "Oh- oh yes! You musst be starving dear." he replied. I walked out of the room with Luke and walked to the caffeteria. Luke got me a plate of two eggs and five pieces of bacon. He set the plate infront of me and handed me a fork well actually a spork. I dug in and finished in it like five minutes later.

I finally got home after being released from the hospital. Of course my mom wanted to be on the 'safe' side so I had to go to thier house. I went up to my old room surprised to see that my purple and black covers were still on my bed. The room was empty besides the bed. I laid on my bed then heard a crash from downstiars. I ran downstairs to see about five vampires and my mothers dead body.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

That's chapter nine. I know it's short but I don't have alot of time. I will be putting chapter ten out in about five minutes though. I swear these small chapters are just leading up to a REALY long one.

Aleks Out Beaches