Chapter Twenty-One

I groaned as I was on the very bottom of the pile. I got my strong wings to flex pushing everyone off me. I stretched and laid my wings down on my back. I looked to everyone as they groaned trying to get up… except Rhaini. She was just lying there. I walked up to her my paws crunching on the leaves till I was above her. I barked and watched as she flinched.

I wagged my fluffy tail and started licking her face. She started laughing and giggling as I kept licking her face. She started petting my face, until I heard a bush rustle. I looked up at a bush and growled. “Get away from those wolves Rhaini.” Said a manly voice. “Uh-oh” she mumbled.

Out walked a male with, with no weapon, I growled and walked in front of Rhaini as he tried to walk to her, Luke, Gale, and Kevin came up and flanked me, protecting Rhaini “Why are you with these were dogs?!” the male asked harshly to Rhaini. We all growled more when he said ‘were dogs’  “Daddy this one is my mate.” Rhaini said patting Kevin’s wolfie head. Her father snorted and spoke “You are a disgrace to your angel family.” I growled causing him to look at me. I flared my white wings; his eyes held shock “A daughter of a werewolf and angel.” His eyes became watery ‘Wow bipolar much?’ I said through the link, I heard chuckles and paid attention to the male once again. “It’s possible for me to have such beautiful grandchildren, I’m sorry I said that.” Her father said. I put my wings on my back.

Rhaini’s father walked up to me earning a growl from Luke and put his hand on my head. He started petting me and a weird purr-like noise came out of my throat. He chuckled and continued petting me. I opened my eyes after a while to see the sun setting. I barked and turned to my pack members, they were all laying down. I barked and they all woke up from their sleep, while Rhaini stopped petting Kevin.

Luke walked to me and licked my check. “Time to go.” I said through the link. I got ‘Okays’ and looked at the male. I barked a good bye, as Rhaini got on Kevin’s back. I turned and ran back to the pack house staying in the lead. We got to the house as I jumped onto Luke’s and I’s window patio.

Luke jumped in after me as I shifted and got on a black tank top with neon blue booty shorts. Luke got on black basketball shorts. I ran out of the room into the kitchen, I was HUNGRY!

~+~+~+~+~+~

Chapter twenty two will come out later either today or tomorrow, I have a dance I have to be baws with. So hope you all enjoy. I hope its long.

~Aleks Out Beaches