The Lovely Witch Prologue: Please REad

My name is Rhain Carston. Black hair with gold highlights, its all natural jealous good. I have gold eyes like my mother. I have snakebites on my lower lip, and an ear peircing in my left ear. I'm awesome, cocky, amazing, a player, and damn am I HOT! haha. All girls want me, or do all of them?

My mate though is one you would never expect it to be. She is the nerd, the nobody, the wallflower. Who would want her? Well I would actually. Just cus I'm a player doesn't mean that I don't have a heart. I do and my mate is the person I grew up with River. She is part witch, part wolf. She is amazing. But when we got to eigth grade, I started ignoring her, making fun of her cus she was a nerd, everything I regret. But I changed once I found out she was my mate. 

River, has brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She has all the qualities of a werewolf, but acts like a witch. I have two crystals she made for me when we were younger. I have a safe crystal, and a magic crystal. I can make my own magic if I have the energy stored on my crystal. I have an awesome secret hiding spot, that River never goes to anymore.

What will River think? Does she hate me? All these questions go through my head when I find her as mine.