I let myself drop next to Zack and cuddled against him, making him grin.
“You're coming tonight right?” He asked, kissing my cheek.
“Of course I am, why shouldn't I?” I laughed.
“Just checking” he smiled proudly, making me look confused. He shook it off and held me close again.
I was still confused by everything, first he needed to talk to Jay, and now he checked if I was coming to the concert. I've attended all of them this tour, I mean why shouldn't I?
My thoughts were interrupted, as Jess entered the bus, along with Brian and Stephen.
“Guys let's do something” Jess said.
We all agreed and ended up walking around LA... Again.

After about 5hours, it was time for rehearsal and so we all got to the venue.
Jay and I helped Vinny setting up things again, while the guys were testing everything. Soon enough, the concert started and Jay and I were watching from the side stage, like we always did.
We raved along to the songs, making sure to sing every single word, back vocal and guitar riff.

After the guys finished Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't Alex and Zack exchanged a look, like they did the time Zack announced our relationship.
I looked confused at the scene, while Jay was grinning like an idiot.
“What the fuck is going on?” I asked her, while Zack stepped to the microphone Alex was normally singing.
“You will find out soon” She smiled, loosening my hair by ruffling the ends. She straightened my dress and then pushed me on stage, where Zack was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back, raising an eyebrow. When I reached him, he took one of my hands and smiled. Zack let go off my hand, but made sure I stayed.
Just then Alex started playing the beginning of Remembering Sunday, and I started smiling.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days” His voice started singing, making my hear skip a beat.

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs” he continued, looking concentrated.

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in” The whole crowd was singing along, making Zack smile like crazy, along with me.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems” He sang, and Alex stopped playing, making Zack look even more nervouse.
“Alice, you've been the most important person in my whole life during the last couple of months. I honestly have no idea what I'd do with my life, if I wouldn't have you” he started, taking my hands in his. “I love you more than words could ever describe, and I can't remember the life I had before meeting you, because that life must have been pretty sad. You've been the light in my life for the last couple of months, and I hope I've been the same to you” he continued, making me nod and tear up a bit. “And that's why” he started, taking something out of his pocket and kneeling in front of me, making me gasp.
Alex started playing some strings again.
“I'm gonna ask her to marry me” he sang “Alice, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” he asked, making the crowd erupt in screams and cheers.
My face was now streamed with tears, as Zack held a golden ring in his shaking hands, with a small blue stone on it.
“Yes, yes thousand times yes!” I screamed, hugging him.
“Thank you so much” he whispered, hugging me back.
He let go off me, and put the ring on my finger.
“I love you” he laughed through sobs.
“I love you too, silly” I replied, kissing him, not carrying about the crowd or anything.
“Jay knew, didn't she?” I asked as we pulled apart.
“Yeah, I had to ask her how to do it, so you would say yes” he laughed, his face still streamed with tears just as mine.
“I would have said yes even if you asked me while having breakfast” I replied, wiping away some new coming tears.
The crowd was going nuts at this point, which made me and Zack smile even more.
“We're going to be a family” he whispered, stroking my cheeks.
“We are” I replied, looking into his eyes.
Just then, Jay and the rest of All Time Low embraced us with a big hug, making us all squish together.
“I hate you Jay” I breathed out, making her love.
“You love me really” she laughed.
“No, she only loves Zack” Alex threw in, making us all laugh.
Yes indeed, I only loved Zack.

A/N: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I think alice hates me right now ... But I couldn't resist :'D
Sorry that I'm kinda jumping from one month to the other, but I thought it'd be better if this happened some time after.
So, I really hope you liked the story so far, and you will enjoy how it will continue :)
Sorry that the chapters are so short right now but I can't manage to make them longer because:
1) Writers block
2) school
I have vacation soon, and I should be able to update the fanfiction properly by then!
Okay, and just to keep you updated:
For now, there are 3people who applied to be Alex' girlfriend, one of them is a friend of mine who probably just got tired of me mentioning it.
I will give you guys about another 2weeks, before I will pick somebody, so please please please comment on chapter 16 I think, what your favourite song is :)

And btw I forgot to tell you guys:
I went to the feels tour on friday and let me tell you, it was amazing and just wow öisudhgöisuh I loved it! Sleeping with Sirens are perfect and omg lisdufhi JUST WOW LISUDHFLIUSF :'D
Sorry x)

Love you all, have a nice and lovely day, sorry for the long A/N
Juliaa