“Don’t be embarrassed” he murmured “Your beautiful” I did truly believe it then, as more layers separating us were removed. “Make love to me” I whispered “Please”

“It would be my pleasure” and from there on, we started our slightly steamy, sweet and sensual journey to becoming one.

*

“Mademoiselle!” I smiled at the woman who had decided to style me for tonight’s Exhibition. Valerie Rouge was 26 and had been working in fashion since she was 13. My generous boyfriend had booked her for me. I blushed as the memories of the previous hours resurfaced. We couldn’t stop, and made love over 5 times. We somehow shared a better connection than we did before, although I couldn’t see how that was possible.

“Red is your colour, no?”

I Shrugged “I’m not really into fashion, I wouldn’t know”

She tutted before snapping her fingers “I’ll be right back!”

She spoke with surprisingly good English, and when I’d questioned she simply replied “I’ve lived in London most of my life, I don’t really stay in one place so I’ve never had a chance to adapt to an accent…only a language”

Not too long after Valerie re appeared holding a big box “Everything you need is in there!”

She hurried towards the door “I’ll see you there!”

“But what if it doesn’t fit! What if…”

“It will” she smiled and winked, before slipping out. I sighed opening up the box and barely containing my gasp at the fabric I was met with. It was a cream almost wedding like gown, with perfect detail that contrasted with my slightly tan skin perfectly. I slipped it on and swished slightly, giggling giddily. I felt as though I was getting married.

The door slowly creaked open and Blake looked around in his bow tie and suit.

I grinned “Don’t you look amazing”

He gaped at me open mouthed for about a minute nefore breathing out “You look beautiful”

I blushed while murmuring a quick thank you. He took me in his arms and slowly leaned down to meet my lips.

“How about we just stay here and…”

I laughed pushing him away “I’ve turned you into a hormone filled monster”

He didn’t stop placing small kisses on my neck “It’s what you do to me”

I could feel the heat between my legs and softly moaned before kissing him back with as much force “You’re going to ruin my hair and make-up” I tried to protest half-heartedly as we collapsed onto the bed.

He sighed pulling away “Fine…let’s just get this over with” he wriggled his eyebrows “And then we can christen the rest of this hotel room…I hear bathroom floors are adventurous”

I blushed smacking him lightly “Pervert”

He entwined our fingers and let out a deep breath it was then I realised he was nervous.

“Baby, you’ll do just fine” I assured him “I’m so proud of you”

*

The exhibition was grand; we’d been driven to the venue in a rolls Royce and ended up making out the whole time in the backseat. My hair was ruffled and had lost the pristine elegant look, but Blake had insisted it was ‘rough and sexy’.

We were greeted with a champagne reception before we settled in our front row seats for some speeches. Blake went up to say a few words and I smiled up at him the whole time my eyes shining with pride. We studied his photography and painting and I was surprised to find a picture of me smiling down at Lou it was called “Mother and Child”.

“That was really sweet Blake” I told him as we walked the way back to the hotel, declining our driver’s request to take us back.

He smiled “If the love of my life is not the centre of my art then I don’t know what is”

I blushed but squealed as he carried me bridal style across a road and into a park.

“This must be annoying” he whispered zipping down my dress and allowing me to wriggle out of it. he was right, it was heavy, not matter how beautiful it seemed.

“And this” he placed kisses down my abdomen and heat flooded my system as he removed my black lace underwear with his teeth.

“I love you Renee” he whispered before hungrily attacking my lips with his. I’m sure we scarred mother nature with the activities in that park.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I tried to fit in as much as I could!  And i tried to make it sweet, so if anyone was hoping for somethign a little more graphic...sorry I don't do that. Although feel free to right one yourself, just let me know first! Remember comment?

-Viv.