Chapter 8 A New Day

The next morning was school. Marinette's mother had prepared a big breakfast for the two kids.
"Never really had breakfast with anyone. Always had it by myself." Adrien said thinking of home.
"Not anymore kitty." Marinette said with a wink. Both Marinette and Adrien got dressed and ready for school. Both of their Kwami's flew towards them to go to school. Nü Rü sat on the balcony looking out over Paris.
"Nü Rü, want to come with us to school?" Marinette asked.
"Oh yes please!" Nü Rü answered happily. She flew into Marinette's open purse and joined Tikki.
After Marinette and Adrien had all their stuff, they exited the bakery. Marinette was prepared to walk but Adrien stopped her.
"We're not walking today. Nathalie is on her way to pick us up." Adrien said with a smile.
"Don't spoil me now." Marinette said giggling. Adrien's limousine pulled in front of the bakery.
"M'Lady." Adrien said opening the car door.
"Such a gentleman." Marinette said kissing Adrien on his cheek. They both got into the car and rode to school.
When Adrien's car pulled up front, Chloe ran up to Adrien when he opened the door.
"Oh Adrikens! I missed you!" she said running towards him. Chloe went to hug him when he put his hand up stopping her dead short.
"I can't give my Adrikens a hug?" Chloe said with her arms crossed.
"Not anymore Chloe. Because now I've got a girlfriend." Adrien said. He turned towards his limousine and helped a blushing Marinette out of it.
"Your dating HER?! Wouldn't you want to date someone like moi?" Chloe said.
"No. I want to be with Marinette. She's my one and only and nothing will break us apart." Adrien said proudly putting his hand over Marinette's shoulder who smiled up at him. Chloe just stood dumbfounded and in shock as the pair walked to school.
"You meant that kitty?" Marinette asked looking up at Adrien
"Every word bugaboo." he said kissing her forehead.
"Hey Mari...no way...NO WAY!" Alya shouted.
"Hey Alya." Marinette said blushing.
"You guys are together?! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you girl!" Alya squealed hugging Marinette. Adrien just smiled and tried not to laugh and Marinette's current situation. Alya realeased her with a a smile.
"So, mind telling me why you and Prince Charming over here are all banged up?" Alya asked eyeing their wounds.
"Got caught in a fight between some villain and Ladybug and Cat Noir." Adrien said.
"Mind giving me the deets after school?" Alya asked.
"We'll tell you tomorrow ok? Got a date with M'Lady tonight." Adrien said smiling at Marinette.
"Ooh a date. Ok I won't press. Enjoy yourselves." Alya said with a smile. She ran up to Nino and spilled everything that Adrien and Marinette had told her. Nino looked over at Adrien and gave him a thumbs up. Adrien smiled and gave him a wave. Both he and Marinette walked into school like another normal day.
(Time Skip)
"M'Lady." Cat Noir said as he jumped into Marinette's room.
"Hey kitty." Marinette said with a smile.
"Ready to go?" Cat Noir said with a grin.
"In a second." Marinette said. "Tikki spots on!" Transform Sequence.
"Okay ready." Ladybug said with a smile.
"Need you to close your eyes and hold on tight okay?" Cat Noir said.
"Okay then." Ladybug said closing her eyes. Cat Noir put her hands around his neck and picked Ladybug up onto his back.
"Hold on tight!" he said as he jumped out into the night.
(Time Skip)
Cat Noir arrived at the Eiffel Tower a few minutes later and put Ladybug down.
"Where are we kitty?" Ladybug asked, eyes still shut.
"Take a look." Cat Noir said smiling.
Ladybug opened her eyes and the view of Paris greeted her.
"It's beautiful." Ladybug said. She had been on the top of the Eiffel Tower before but never got to look at the view from it.
"Glad you like it." Cat Noir said. He turned to Ladybug with a smile and pulled her close. "My princess." he said.
"My kitty." Ladybug said. They both leaned in close and kissed each other. Suddenly, a scream pierced through the quietness of the night and a crowd of people were running away from something.
"Shall we?" Cat Noir said smiling.
"The job of a hero is never over." Ladybug said with a smile. They both jumped from the Eiffel Tower prepared for a fight. A fight they would win, together.

The End.