Chapter 3 Re-Akumatized?!

"So M'Lady, where do you think Hawk Moth is? I mean, he has to be here since he said he would have to take our Miraculous by force if we didn't hand them over." Cat Noir said jumping from roof to roof.
"I don't know. We'll just have to wait for him to show himself again." Ladybug said following Cat Noir close behind.
All of a sudden, someone shouts out Ladybug's name. Ladybug turns around and is greeted by...Stormy Weather?!
"Stormy Weather?!" Ladybug says in shock.
"That's right Ladybug. I'm back and ready to take your Miraculous!" Stormy Weather says.
"What's going on Ladybug?" Cat Noir says.
"I-I don't know! Come on we have to get her parasol and capture her Akuma!" Ladybug says.
"On it M'Lady." Cat Noir says.
Both Cat Noir and Ladybug charge at Stormy Weather.
(Time Skip)
Ladybug captured the Akuma and released the butterfly. She walked over to a dazed Aurore Beauréal.
"W-what's going on?" she asked.
"I was hoping you could tell me." Ladybug said kneeling down to her.
"I-I don't know, I was just on my way to the park and then a black and purple butterfly landed on my parasol and these black bubbles or something just started spreading all over and then...nothing. Now I'm just here." Aurore said.
"Ok thank you. You'll be just fine but for now, go back to your house where you'll be safe." Ladybug said to her.
Aurore nodded her head and turned and ran to get home.
"So what's going on?" Cat Noir said.
Before Ladybug could answer there was a scream from a block away.
"No time lets go!" Ladybug said. She swung her yoyo and swung to the source of the scream. When she arrived she was greeted by...Lady Wifi?!
'What exactly is going on here?!' Ladybug thought to herself.
"Well hello there Ladybug. Man, it feels great to be back! Now then, I suggest you hand over you Miraculous now or I'll just take them from you myself." She said to Ladybug and Cat Noir.
"We will not give you our Miraculous!" Cat Noir shouted jumping at lady wifi.
She dodged and tried to shoot pause buttons at Cat Noir but he just destroyed them by spinning his staff.
"Where are these villains coming from?!" Cat Noir asked while dodging another barrage of attacks.
"I don't know! I'm going for her phone!" Ladybug said jumping from behind onto Lady Wifi. Lady Wifi turned around with an astonished look and was about to shoot a pause button at Ladybug but she was too late. Ladybug snatched her phone and broke it releasing the Akuma.
"No more evil doing for you little Akuma." She said activating her yoyo.
"Time to de-evillize!" Ladybug swung her yoyo and and captured the Akuma.
She opened it a second later and release the purified butterfly.
"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug said watching it fly away.
"Ladybug? What happened? I was just walking when this dark colored butterfly landed on my phone and then these black bubbles just spreader all over me and then I'm here." Alya said.
"Everything is fine now just get home quick and stay inside to be safe." Ladybug said.
Alya nodded her head and quickly took a photo for her LadyBlog and ran off.
Beep Beep
Ladybug's earnings andCat Noir's ring both started to beep signaling that the were going to de-transform.
"I got to go but meet me on the Eiffel Tower in an hour, I think I know what's going on." Ladybug said. She smiled at Cat Noir then swung away.
"Better get home quick before anyone sees me." Cat Noir said to himself. He climbed up onto a roof and jumped away back home.