Chapter 6 The Final Battle

Ladybug and Cat Noir climbed up through the trap door and into the hidden room. When the climbed in, they saw white butterflies flying all around. At the center of the room, was Hawk Moth himself.
"Well I see it didn't take you long to figure out where I was now did it?" Hawk Moth said with his back still turned.
"Well you did give us a clue. Starting to have regrets?" Cat Noir said.
"I believe it will be you who will have regrets after facing me! Once I take your Miraculous, I will take over Paris and achieve all power!" Hawk Moth said. *Evil laughter*.
"No Hawk Moth, once this battle is over, you will hand over your Miraculous to us!" Ladybug said.
"Well then, make sure to give it your all. Your about to meet your end!" Hawk Moth shouted. He turned and aimed his cane at the ceiling and shouted lightning storm. Suddenly, storm clouds formed and lightning struck where the two heroes were moments before.
"Wha-how are you doing that?!" Ladybug shouted.
"It's simple, for every person I evillize, I can use the powers they have acquired." Hawk Moth said with a grin.
"Well has it ever popped into your mind that since we've fought all of your victims we know their weakness?" Cat Noir said.
"Yes but I can use any of their powers when and how I want." Hawk Moth said.
"It doesn't matter if you have the other peoples akumatized powers or not. We're still going to take you down!" Ladybug said. She charged swinging her yoyo in circles and attacking Hawk Moth who stopped Ladybug in a time bubble.
'Shoot he's using the powers the Pharaoh had when he was akumatized.' Ladybug thought to herself. The bubble was suddenly popped by Cat Noir and Ladybug carried out her attack. Hawk Moth dodged it and changed his cane into a drawing pad and pencil.
"He's using the Evillistators powers now!" Cat Noir shouted to Ladybug.
"You seem to know your villains well. Too bad you can't stop me the way you would with them since I don't have and akumatized object!" Hawk Moth said.
He drew two spinning blades which were sent Ladybug and Cat Noir's way. Both heroes destroyed them and went for Hawk Moth. Ladybug's attack was blocked but Cat Noir had broken the the sketch pad. The heroes both jumped back and prepared for another attack.
"You imbecile! You broke the sketch pad! It's worthless now." Hawk Mith said changing it to a phone.
"I figured it out Cat Noir! If we break the item that was previously akumatized, we stop him from using that power!" Ladybug said.
"Smarter than I thought Ladybug. But it's going to take more than wits to defeat me!" Hawk Moth shouted. He threw pause buttons all around the room trying to hit Cat Noir or Ladybug with it only to fail and have the phone smashed to pieces by Ladybug.
"Your plan is failing Hawk Moth. You can't win this. You will never win." Ladybug said.
"That's what you think Ladybug!" Hawk Moth shouted. The broken phone turned into a crumpled up piece of paper.
"Oh no it's Stone Heart's power!" Ladybug shouted.
Hawk Moths body turned into a stone giant like Ivan did when he was akumatized. Try and stop me now Ladybug!" Hawk Moth said. *Evil laughter*.
"Cat Noir look out!" Ladybug shouted. Cat Noir tried to dodge but was too slow. Hawk Moth, now in the form of Stone Heart, punched Cat Noir in the face leaving a gash above his left eye that started to bleed heavily and a bruise on his mouth.
"No! Cat!" Ladybug shouted. "Your gonna regret you ever did that Hawk Moth!" Ladybug shouted. She charged and swung her yoyo at Hawk Moth and knocked him in the face.
"ARGH!" Hawk Moth shouted as he staggered backwards. He put his hands up to his face and knocked Ladybug into the wall with a couple or scratches and bruises while he also dropped the crumpled paper which Ladybug snatched up and tore in half. Hawk Moth then turned back into his regular form.
"How?! How can this be?!" Hawk Moth shouted.
"It's simple, good always wins and evil will be stopped no matter what." Ladybug said.
"That's right Hawk Moth. And when we work as a team nothing can stop us!" Cat Noir said stumbling over.
"You will never win! As long as I have my Miraculous, you can never win!" Hawk Moth shouted. He touched something around his neck and the torn pieces of paper flew from the ground and into Hawk Moths hand. 'That must be where his Miraculous is!' Ladybug thought to herself.
The paper then turned into the necklace Vulpina wore when she was akumatized.
"Careful! He has the ability Volpina had!" Ladybug shouted to Cat Noir.
Suddenly, Hawk Moths appeared all around the room.
"You'll never find the real me and even if you do, it will be too late to stop me." Hawk Moth said.
"Time to end this once and for all." Ladybug said. "Lucky Charm!" She shouted! She tossed her yoyo into the air and it summoned a...photo printing camera?!
"What am I supposed to do with this?" Ladybug asked herself.
"I don't know but figure it out quick." Cat Noir said nervously as the Hawk Moth duplicates closed in around them.
"Try and stop me with a pathetic little camera!" Hawk Moth said.
Ladybug's Lucky Vision kicked in and showed her what to do. She took a photo of each section of the Hawk Moth's and when they printed out. The only photo with a Hawk Moth in it was the one behind her. She dropped the camera and the photos and launched herself at Hawk Moth knocking him off his feet. The other fake Hawk Moths disappeared in a poof.
"B-But how?!" Hawk Moth said dazed.
"It's like I said. Evil never wins." Ladybug said. She pulled the Miraculous off of Hawk Moth's neck.
"Ladybug you did it!" Cat Noir said walking up behind her.
When she stood up, she held the Miraculous in her hand.
"Is that Hawk Moth's Miraculous?" Cat Noir asked.
"Mm-hmm." Ladybug answered. She was still huffing and puffing from the battle with Hawk Moth. Suddenly, the Miraculous started to glow and a little pink Kwami with wings and a purple spiral on its head appeared before Ladybug.
"Wh-What's going on?" the little Kwami asked turning and looking around the room.
"Hello there little one, my name is Ladybug. What's yours?" Ladybug asked.
"My name is Nü Rü. You...you rescued me...you set me free! Thank you Miss Ladybug!" Nü Rü said hugging Ladybug.
"Ladybug you did it you saved Paris! Look the dome is gone!" Cat Noir said.
"Oh Cat, you eye." Ladybug said looking at his bleeding wound.
"I'll live don't worry." Cat Noir said.
"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug said tossing the Lucky Item into the air. Any damage done to Paris was immediately fixed through the magic of the Lucky Item.
There was a groan from behind them. The two heroes expected to see Hawk Moth but saw who Hawk Moth really was.
"Oh my gosh. It's-it's Adrien's father..." Ladybug said.
'It can't be. IT CAN'T BE TRUE!' Cat Noir thought. But it was.
"I can't believe it. It was his father all along." Cat Noir said. He had to act like he was shocked.
"Well, we did it. We stopped...Hawk Moth and saved...saved..." Ladybug said. She swayed and passed out.
"Ladybug no!" Cat Noir said catching Ladybug as she fell.
"Miss Ladybug!" Nü Rü shouted.
Suddenly, Ladybugs earrings started beeping and the last dot blinked away. Her outfit slowly disappeared and then her mask faded away.
"M-Marinette?" Cat Noir said to himself.