Chapter 1 Just a Normal Day

"Not a single bad guy for three days. It feels nice to take a break from being Ladybug all the time." Marinette said to Tikki while getting ready for school.
"I know. But something doesn't feel right." Tikki says with suspicion.
"Well let's not dwell on it. Come on, don't want to be late for school." Marinette said to Tikki. The little kwami flew into her purse with her head popping out. Marinette climbed out of her room through the trap door and exited the bakery her family owns and ran to school.
Meanwhile at Adrien's home...
"Not a single bad guy for almost three days. Wonder if Hawk Moth is planning something." Adrien said to Plagg who was eating a piece of camembert cheese.
"You worry to much. Hawk Moth might not have been able to find anyone to akumatize or he gave up." Plagg said while eating his cheese.
"Maybe. Come on Plagg. Not gonna be late to school." Adrien said to Plagg as he ran out of his room.
"Hey wait up!" Plagg said flying after him.
Both Marinette and Adrien arrive at school and meet with their best friends.
"Hey! Marinette! You been keeping up on my LadyBlog?" Alya says to Marinette.
"What about it?" Marinette says puzzled.
"Don't you think it's weird that not a single bad guy has showed up in Paris? My blog is in jeopardy!" Alya says in panic.
"Oh Alya you take everything to the extreme." Marinette says shaking her head with a smile.
"Says the girl who can't even talk to her crush without panicking." Alya says pointing to Adrien over her shoulder. He was talking to his friend Nino. When he saw Marinette staring, he smiled and waved at her.
Marinette quickly put on a nervous smile and waved back. When Adrien turned back towards Nino, Marinette squealed with joy.
"He waved to me! He waved to me!" Marinette said dazed.
"Pull yourself together girl. Come on." Alya said walking towards the school. Marinette followed along.
"Dude, she's like crushing so hard on you." Nino said to Adrien.
"Yeah I've kind of noticed." Adrien said sheepishly. 'Wish I could tell her how I really feel and who I secretly am.' Adrien thought to himself.
"Come on dude, let's not be late." Nino said running into the school. Adrien followed right behind.