Chapter 2 Hawk Moth

Back in Hawk Moths lair...
"The time has come. It's finally time to capture Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!" Hawk Moth says.
Back at the school, Marinette and Adrien are doing their work.
"Be right back Adrien. Gotta go to the bathroom real quick." Nino said.
"Okay." Adrien says.
Just as Nino left the room, he came running back in.
"Guys! It's Hawk Moth! He's making some kind of announcement outside!" Nino said hurriedly before running out of the classroom to get a look outside.
"Nino wait!" Adrien called chasing after his friend.
"Come on girl I got to get this footage for my LadyBlog!" Alya said running after the two boys with her phone in hand.
"Alya hold on!" Marinette said chasing after her. All of the other students ran out after them to get a good look at what was happening. Once everyone was outside, they saw a giant swarm of akumatized moths in the shape of Hawk Moth's face.
"Greetings citizens of Paris. I am Hawk Moth. Your new ruler. *Evil laughter*. As you may know your two super heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, have been saving the people I have akumatized. Well I have news for you. You won't be able to save Paris from this Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Hawk Moth says.
"Gotta stop this." Adrien and Marinette say to themselves.
"Uh I gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back!" Marinette said Alya as she ran to the bathroom.
"Now at a time like this?" Alya says with a sigh. "I'll never understand that girl." She says to herself.
"Nino I'll be right back. Gotta go to the bathroom." Adrien says.
"Okay, I'll fill you in when you get back." Nino says still staring at Hawk Moth.
When both Adrien and Marinette get to the bathroom they both transform.
"Tikki spots on!" Marinette says. Transform sequence.
"Plagg claws out!" Adrien says. Transform sequence.
Marinette, now Ladybug runs out of the bathroom prepared to swing to the top of the school when she hears Cat Noir behind her.
"Well hello there M'Lady." he says leaning on his pole.
"Hello to you to Cat Noir. Ready to save the day?" Ladybug says.
"No action for three days? I'm ready for anything." Cat Noir says with a smile.
"Lets go!" Ladybug says. She swings her yoyo and swings up onto the top of the roof. Cat Noir follows close behind.
Once on the roof, Ladybug looks at Hawk Moth and prepares her yoyo.
"Hey Hawk Moth over here!" Ladybug yells.
"Oh my gosh! It's Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Alya squeals with joy and excitement. All the other students cheer along with Alya.
"Ah so the Bug and the Cat finally showed up." Hawk Moth says.
"What do you want Hawk Moth?" Cat Noir says prepared for a fight.
"What I have always wanted from the beginning. I want your MIRACULOUS! And you'll give them to me or Paris will pay!" Hawk Moth yells.
"What are you gonna do Hawk Moth? Akumatize another person? Ladybug and I will just save the day again. You know the routine." Cat Noir says with his arms crossed and a smile.
"That's what you think!" Hawk Moth says. "Go my Akumas! Trap everyone in Paris so that none of them can escape!" Hawk Moth says.
The Akumas disperse and fly away.
"Don't really think that's gonna do anything Hawk Moth." Cat Noir says.
"Oh no." Ladybug says looking behind them.
"What's wrong Ladybug? Oh shoot." Cat Noir said as he turned around.
The Akumas were making a giant dome over all of Paris.
Once it has finished they formed Hawk Moth again.
"Don't even try getting out of this. Your powers will have no affect. *Evil laughter.* Now you can hand over your Miraculous or I can take it from you by force. The choice is yours. Not that you really have a choice." Hawk Moth said.
"Well if you really want our Miraculous, your going to have to take it from us because we will never give them up to a person like you!" Ladybug said.
The students below cheered on the two heroes.
"Then be prepared for what comes next. *Evil laughter.*"
"No more evil doing for you Akumas. Time to de-evillize!" Ladybug shouted as she jumped into action. She swung her yoyo round and around the swarm of Akumas. Once she had captured all of them and purified them, she released them.
"Bye bye butterflies." Marinette said with a smile.
All the students cheered as the butterflies dispersed.
"Nice work M'Lady. You just saved Paris." Cat Noir said with a smile.
"We're not done yet. We still have to figure out where Hawk Moth is and defeat him for good. Maybe then this dome will disappear." Ladybug said studying the dome.
"Well? Shall we?" Cat Noir said gesturing towards the city.
"Let's." Ladybug said. "Everyone get home and stay safe. We don't know what Hawk Moth will do next." She jumped and swung away with Cat Noir jumping from roof to roof close behind.
"Best, LadyBlog, EVER!" Alya said.