Chapter 5 Hawk Moth's Lair

"Cat Noir where are we going?!" Ladybug shouted from behind Cat Noir.
"You may not believe it but we're going to Adrien Agreste's home!" Cat Noir shouted. 'Or I should say my home...what would Hawk Moth being doing at my home? It doesn't make sense...' Cat Noir thought to himself.
They reached Adrien's house and landed at the front gate.
"You said you saw that window here?" Ladybug asked.
"Yeah it's right there on the second floor in the center of the house. There!" Cat Noir said pointing to the window in the middle of the mansion.
"Your right, but why would Hawk Moth be at Adrien's home?" Ladybug said. 'The only people I know that live here are Adrien, his father, Nathalie, and his body guard. Can't be his father, he's always too busy.' Ladybug thought to herself.
"You think anyone is home?" Ladybug asked Cat Noir.
"Don't seem like it, come on." Cat Noir said.
"Wait! We can't just walk into someone's home like that!" Ladybug said.
"We can if it means taking down the person causing all the trouble." Cat Noir said. He jumped up onto a stone column and hoped down onto the ground. "You coming?" he asked.
Ladybug sighed. "Guess we have to." she said. Ladybug jumped onto the column and down onto the ground beside Cat Noir. They both walked up to the front door. Cat Noir reached for the door knob and opened the door.
"Strange...wonder if it's a trap." Cat Noir said.
"Keep on guard." Ladybug said holding her yoyo. Cat Noir had is staff in hand ready for a fight. Both walked in carefully ready for anything, but nothing happened.
"It's like he wants to fight us." Ladybug said walking up the stairs.
"Well if it's a fight he wants it's a fight he'll get. Let's go!" Cat Noir said running up ahead.
"Cat Noir wait!" Ladybug shouted.
Cat Noir stopped and turned to Ladybug. "What's wrong?" he asked.
"We don't want to rush into this and we don't even know where the entrance to that room is." Ladybug said.
"Your right...I'm sorry. I just want to stop this madness before it gets worse. I don't want to see people get hurt." Cat Noir said.
"Me too kitty. But don't worry we're gonna beat Hawk Moth. Remember, evil never wins. Good always triumphs." Ladybug said pulling Cat Noir into a hug.
He was in shock but soon hugged Ladybug back.
'I hope Marinette's ok.' Cat Noir thought.
'I hope Adrien's ok.' Ladybug thought.
"Right, let's get back to the task at hand. We have to find the door to Hawk Moth's lair." Ladybug said pulling away.
"Well it's has to be hidden and there are only two floors and no other stairs going up. Oh! The entrance has to be a trap door!" Cat Noir said.
"That makes sense let's look for a ceiling door." Ladybug said.
A few minutes of searching later.
"Ladybug it's over here!" Cat Noir said. 'How come I haven't noticed this before?! I live here for crying out loud!' Cat Noir thought to himself.
"Great work Cat Noir. Let's get it open." Ladybug said. She reached for the trap door and pulled it open.