Nightmare

You wok up the next morning and stretched. Flowey was still asleep so you went down into the kitchen still in your fluffy oversized sweater. You went down to the kitchen and made breakfast for Asgore then went to deliver it to him. He didn't say anything as you slid the food in. You went back upstairs and made (favorite breakfast) for you and Sans.

UF! Sans P.O.V

I wok up and yawned. That was probably the best I have slept in a long time. I suddenly smelt something good cooking so I fallowed it to the kitchen. Oh, thats where it was. I walk in to see (y/n) making (favorite breakfast). I suddenly blushed when I realized what she was wearing. A oversized sweater that went down just above her knees. Her tail fluffed up and slowly and lazily swishing back and forth. She looked so cute. Wait....NOT AGAIN! I can't think like that! D..did I say c..cute!? I..I m..meant c..crappy, y..ya. W..with those s..stupid...cute..fluffy ears and....SHUT UP BRAIN OR WHAT EVER IS IN MY HEAD! I thought then slapped myself.

I suddenly saw (y/n) look at me weirdly. "U..uh, just though a b..bug was on m..my face." I said. She slowly nodded and turned back to what she was doing. I'm an idiot. I sighed and sat at the table.

Your P.O.V

'Why did Sans act so weird?' You thought. You shrugged it off and finished breakfast. You set down two plates for you both to eat. You then noticed Sans face was slightly red. It looked like a blush. Sans glanced up at you for a second to see you staring at him. He looked away and his face got even more red. Yup. He was blushing. 

-----big time skip----- 

It has been a few months and you have gotten to know Sans better along with all the others you have met. Sans would sometimes but rarely spend the night at the castle. Just to get away from Papyrus's nagging. The kingdom was getting better but not completely. It still had a lot of work ahead of it. You and Sans were watching an anime in your room, it was getting really late though. You let out a small yawn. "I think I'm going to head to bed." You say. Sans nodded and got up. "Night (y/n)." He said and closed the door. You slipped into bed and fell asleep.

Later that night you had a dream, but it wasn't a good one. In the dream you were being beaten by the bullies at school while everyone else just laughed at you. E sound of it was so loud and you felt pain from the bullies kicking you. You tried to scream but nothing happened, you tried to use your power, but still nothing happened. You caught a glimpse of Sans, but he was walking away. You call out to him but he only keeps walking. The bullies started to become darker and close in on you, blocking out Sans. You call out again, but nobody came.

You wake up in complete panic and scream. You were violently shaking and tears ran down your face. Your wolf ears lowered to your head. The feeling of abandonment lingered. Flowey wok up. "A..are you ok (y..y/n)?!" He asked, panicked. You said nothing, you were still shaken up. Just then Sans burst through the door, his eye glowing red, the wisps from his eye flowing furiously. He spots you to see there was no threat. He goes and sits beside you and sees you are shaking. Not knowing what to do he just pulls you into a hug. You clutch to his red shirt crying.

"What happened (y/n)?" He asked quietly. You sniffed but were still shaking. "I..I..I h..ha..ad a n..n..ightm..mare." You whimpered. "I..I was b..being b..bea..beaten o..on th..th..e sch..schoo.school g..grounds a..and I s..saw y..yo..you b..but y..you c..couldn't h..hear m..m..e a..and you l..l..e..left m..me to b..b..e b..beaten." You cried. Sans heart began to hurt seeing you like this. He pulled you closer and began to gently stroke your hair. "Shhhh, it's ok. I would never abandon you like that." Sans said softly.

Your crying soon stopped. Sans was tracing small circles on your back and gently rocking you till you calmed down. You looked up at Sans. "C..can y..you stay t..t..till I fa..fall asleep?" You asked. Sans nodded and let you go so you could lay down. Sans sat on the other side of the bed. You closed your eyes and felt Sans get under the covers on the other side. You subconsciously huddled to him, blushing and fell asleep not seeing that Sans had blush on his face as well.