The Ruins

You were running. Running away from everyone because you were different. You were part monster part human. You had (fur/c) wolf ears and a (fur/c) wolf tail. You only knew one place to go for people like you. Mt. Ebott. As you ran through the mountain forest, your (h/c) hair whipping behind you, you searched for a place to hide, but, you ended up tripping and fell. You didn't hit the ground like you thought you would. Instead you fell into a hole and continued to fall till you blacked out.

You soon wok up on a bed of flowers. It was dark with only a bit of light. You got up and began to walk till you saw a single lone yellow flower. You walked up to it and it straitened up. You could now clearly see the flower was torn up a bit, and had a face. It was also shaking. "W..who are you?" It asked. "My name is (y/n)." You say kindly, knelling down in front of The flower. "What's your name?" You asked. Looking at he flower with kind (e/c) eyes. "I..I'm Flowey. F..Flowey the flower." He replied. "Are you a m..monster or a..a human?" Flowey asked nervously. You sighed. "I am both." You said. "W..wow, I've never seen someone l..like you before." Flowey said. "I figured." You said a bit sadly.

"O..oh, oh no. Toriel will be coming a..any minute!" Flowey said panicked. "Who is Toriel?" You asked. Before he could answer your (fur/c) wolf ears twitched at a noise. A goat woman came into view. "Hello child.." She said then noticed your ears and fluffy tail. "Are you a human?" She asked. "Part human." You said. "Well, good enough, come with me my child. I'll give you a place to stay." Toriel said and began to walk off in the direction she came from. "(Y..y/n) , she's gonna kill you!" Flowey whisper yelled. "It's kil or be killed down here!" He said. "I'll be fine Flowey." You said. "O..ok but I'm going to come with you." Flowey said. A vine began to wrap around your arm and Flowey pulled himself up and on your arm. You stood up. "Are y..you ok w..with this?" Flowey asked. You nodded and continued to walk in the direction Toriel went.

After a while of walking Toriel spoke up. "Oh, I almost forgot. I haven't had guest in a while. I must go clean up." She said and hurried off. This left you and Flowey. "B..be careful (y/n)." Flowey said looking around at the other monsters. You went to go walk were no one could see you so you avoided trouble.

After a while of walking, you ended up at a house. "This is T..Toriel's house." Flowey said. You walked inside. The smell of pie lingered everywhere. "Hello there child, I didn't expect  to see you so soon." She said. "Oh, sorry about that." You said kindly. Even though what Flowey said still lingered in your mind, you were someone who gave everyone a chance or two, but if they could care less about you and hate you, you would lock up and become cold and avoid them to protect yourself. Toriel has done nothing so far, so you choose to be kind. "Im making some pie, my child, it will be done soon." Toriel said.

You went off to go look around. You found a room with a bed in it. There were a few books in the room as well. You picked one up and skimmed through it. It told about the history of monsters and the king that is ruling the land. You had figured out what you wanted to do just from reading that. You wanted to take the throne. Not to be cruel but to make this place a better one. The last thing you needed was a place like the surface, with cruel people. You would not kill the king, nor anyone. You didn't quite know what to do when you get there other than maybe talk to him.

Toriel soon and into the room with a piece of pie. "Here you go my child." She said then left the room. "B..be carful that might be poisoned!" Flowey warned. "It's ok Flowey, there is nothing wrong with it. I'd be able to smell the poison, I am part wolf after all." You said with a flick of your fluffy (fur/c) tail. Flowey moved to your shoulder so you could use both hands to eat. *You ate the pie, it was pretty good.*

After eating and a bit of rest you went out into the living room. No one was there. "This w..would be a g..great chance to e..escape." Flowey said. "The e..exit should j..just be down those stairs." You nodded and began to head down them. Just before you reached he door, a flaming ball of fire missed your side by an inch.